Why is he acting so Weird?

After a few hours, it was nighttime. The sky was dark and the sun was no longer in the sky. Zenitsu yawned, walking back into the home. Walking pass Tanjirou's door left a shiver down his spine, it seems his crush on him grew as time passed. Once he got to his room, he changed into his sleep clothes and turned off the light, walking over to his bed then laying onto it. A few minutes later, the boy realized he couldn't sleep, instead, he stared at the ceiling in awkwardness. He honestly didn't know what do to. Bored, Zenitsu got up and started walking towards the kitchen, halfway through, he sensed and heard sounds of another person present. Knowing its Tanjirou made his heart race, a trickle of sweat raced down his cheek and onto the floor. Slowly walking back to his room, he opened the door, and closed it softly.

"Another time, yea." He told himself, climbing back onto his bed. A few minutes later, he was fast asleep. All his worry made him tired I suppose.

In his dreams, he found himself in the middle of nowhere, standing there, looking around confused. Not after long, flowers started to grow everywhere, making the place seem a lot more soft and subtle. Sitting on the ground, the boy picked up a flower and stared at it.

"What a pretty flower!" He said, quickly grabbing another one. In real life Zenitsu was laughing softly, or smiling from the image in his mind.

Not after long, a figure started to walk up to him, he didn't notice, so the boy with yellow hair continued to pick flowers up, joy filling the boys mind. Interrupted, Zenitsu felt a tap on his shoulder, which caused him to look up. Noticing its Tanjirou, he quickly jolted bad, Tanjirou was only confused for a few seconds, until he started walking up to Zenitsu again. Tanjirou kneeled down and tilted his head, asking him a question.

"Are you alright Agatsu?" Tanjirou asked.

Zenitsu started to pant. In the dream, and in real life. His cheeks quickly turned a bright red color as Tanjirou was right in front of him.

"T-tanjirou what are you..d-doing here?" Zenitsu asked, right after Tanjirou's question.

Zenitsu got up, brushing all types of dirt or leaves etc off his butt.

"Oh..well..I live here of course." He answered, smiling at Zenitsu quickly after.

"You live..here? How? And where?" Zenitsu asked, again. Seems like he has a lot of questions.

"Just over there, in the house I call home. How, I have no idea. I just..live." He explained, in slight confusion, walking up to Zenitsu, he squished the blonde boys cheeks together; putting his face up close. To the point where they almost touch lips.

Zenitsu, however, started to blush again. Looking up at Tanjirou, another trickle of sweat went down his cheek. He was so close, he didn't even know what to do. Tanjirou started to loosen his grip, after that, Tanjirou came closer to Zenitsu's face, eventually locking lips with the other.

Zenitsu felt embarrassed, his face was hot, and his heart was pounding incredibly fast. He was dreading but also loving the moment at the same time. As a result, the boy kissed back. As they kissed, Tanjirou pushed Zenitsu on the ground, soft moans going into the kiss. Tanjirou took his free hand, and shoved them into Zenitsu's pants.

Before Zenitsu could dream anymore, the boy shot up and awoken. It was about 6 in the morning, A few minutes before his alarm clock would go off.

He started to hyperventilate. Looking at the time, Zenitsu clutched his clothing, his whole body drenched in sweat. The alarm didn't even go off yet, no matter. The yellow haired boy got up from his bed, opening the door, his eyes locked on Tanjirou's room. There's no way he's going to be able to speak to him now. Closing his door, the yellow haired boy started to get dressed.

"Then..I guess I'll have to avoid Kamado.." He said to himself, not actually up for the task. It hurt his heart just hearing the words come out of his mouth.

Picking up his bag, the boy walked out the home and heading to school. He didn't even want to wait for Tanjirou, so he didn't, leaving him behind. He wanted to hold Tanjirou's hand, but he would've been figured out if he did.

Zenitsu arrived to the front of the school, getting to his class early. He realized his seat is right next to Tanjirou's. What a pain, now what is h-

A few minutes later of a mental breakdown, footsteps that sounded like they were running rang through the hallway. Zenitsu was fed up with this crap, as soon as Inosuke came his way, he tugged onto his shirt and sighed. Giving him up to Sanemi-san.

"HAAAH!? ZENITSU WHAT THE! YOU TRAITOR!!" He yelled, being dragged away by Sanemi.

Zenitsu sighed, walking into the classroom. Sitting at his empty seat, he grasped his hair as he put his head down onto his desk. Waiting for the rest of the students to enter. His heart racing as his mind fills with Tanjirou and the dream he had last night. His cheeks quickly turn into a shade of red as time passes. The classroom filled with students as Tomioka-san calls Zenitsu's name. Of course, strict Tomioka-hottie decided to slap Zenitsu, feeling utterly annoyed. Zenitsu quickly shot up, A cry coming out of his mouth.

"WWAAH! OOWW!—wait what..when did everybody get here?" He said, his hands covering the spot that was slapped, a tiny tear forming Zenitsu's eye as his head throbbed with pain.

"They got here a few minutes ago, where you not paying attention?" Giyuu said.

"I'm..sorry Mr. Tomioka I fell asleep, I never actually noticed when everybody got here.." Zenitsu explained.

Almost everyone started to laugh, especially Tanjirou.

“The day has barely even started and I already want to go home! This isn't fair..”

With an awkward feeling, Zenitsu finished the rest of class. Avoiding any contact with Tanjirou, even though Tanjirou seemed to be looking over at his best friend.

After a few hours, class was over. Their free period has come, Zenitsu successfully avoided talking to Tanjirou. Walking out the classroom as fast as he can, hiding behind a locker as Tanjirou walked out the classroom with the other students.

Unfortunately for Zenitsu, Tanjirou was looking for him. By following his scent, Tanjirou eventually found Zenitsu, walking up to the locker he was hiding behind. Coming out, Zenitsu had small tears in his eyes, sniffling. Tanjirou noticed this of course.

"Zenitsu why are y-"

Before Tanjirou could finish, Zenitsu was already gone.

"Whaa...?" Tanjirou was confused. "I just..wanted to ask a question."

1131 words