All for you

Typos warning. borrowed my sister's phone, it's long but not wide enough for my fingers to push the right letters.

A dagger on the verge of going in his throat, the handler of it being the one he loves the most. "Is this truly what you want to do?" he asked, he never got a reply from the mouth of whom he loved, as they starred and narrowed at each others eyes, both of them were hurting inside, the tension burning both of you finally, he sneered and looked down at his lover" I'll see you again." He finished with a smirk as he warped away to a tree not to far away from her. He heard her cries, her mumbles of apologies he thought he can't hear. But he did. And it confused him.

It's not secret that the king of curses wasn't an expert at love. He also didn't understand humans even though he, himself was one. But he thought he was doing well. Keeping you safe and happy at the comfort of his big warm arms around your figure. Giving you presents and expressing his feelings through words and actions in the daily by the marks he gave you whilst he represented the claws in his back that was given by you to him proudly at the others who dare try to kill him. So why, why would you rather- why would you rather try to kill him then love him, why would- why would you rather go to those sorcerers who desperately wanted to kill him even though you loved him, even though he loved you back! why, why, why, why, why--

!

That's it!

it's the sorcerers, of course, it's always then who ruin everything, they were the ones who ordered them to kill him, they were the one why you felt like this, if they could just- dissapear! From this planet just so he can have you back safely in his arms without any worries if they could just- die instantly you wouldn't have- wouldn't have been like this, crying on the green grass, a dagger to your left as you mumble apologies for him to hear, clutching the deep-red necklace that reminded you of his eyes in your right hand. Don't worry, he'll fix of
all of this, and once he does he expects you to run back to him safely. Once all the sorcerers have left him be, he will have you back in his arms... Right?

Thousands of years passed, the curse inside the pink haired boy is broken, he didn't want it to end like this, you were just a simple human, there's no wag you would be alive for this many years. But he never gave up, he still went with the plan, once he gets out he will kill all of the nuisance in the way, find a way to get you back, or kill himself just to expect for him to wake up from this nightmare, with you in his arms. 'All for you baby' he thought to himself sadly smiling at the process.

"Everyone! Your new teacher! L/n Y/n!" The white haired teacher introduced, a familiar h/c beauty walked in making the curse's eyes widen. He smirked an amused yet relieved one, "The show must go on I guess." he mumbled as the host of the body ignored him.

He would pop out from time to time from the host's cheek whenever you were there. It amused you, you had very little memories of the past you but you couldn't fully remember who the person she attacked was. But she foolishly let it go as he comfortably talked with both Itadori and Sukuna. Bit by bit he was craving more of you, in return the host of the body he as currently in had dreams, no, visions of the demon inside him and his female sensei. He was confused at first, he caught himself in a romance story goddammit who wouldn't know what to do! But all goes well ends well.

The day your precious student Yuji Itadori died for the 2nd and last time your emotions were all over the place. He was back, this time with his original body. "I'm back." he reached his goal. so why are you standing so far away from him? You swallowed your own saliva as you chose your words carefully. "Our morals and beliefs clash together, it would never work. Leave me alone." You said, turning around, you retired a month ago as you got terribly injured. You walked away, a wrist on your hand stopping you. "Who cares! I love you, and you love me. And that's enough." He said as he hugged you from behind. You turned around and embraced him in return 'Is it though?' You questioned, unsure. As he was grinning happily at the thought of his hard works and biddings payed off. He finally now has you in his arms, with no problems to worry about.All of this was for you after all, the destruction he made, the bodies he mangled and injured across the ground. All for you. All for you to be in his arms again. He does not regret it. Not one bit.