6:59 Pm

Idyllic: extremely happy, peaceful; or picturesque
Earlier that day
(Ardens Pov)

"What was it you were talking about in the plane? About it setting my family for life?"

"Oh yea so yes your mafia is big, but what if we could go bigger? Im talking everyone fears you because you know it all big, bringing in money from countries you can't pronounce big!" Mckeel knew exactly how to drag shit out it annoyed me sometimes but in this case it was intriguing.

He kinda just sat there amazed staring at me in silence, i guess to build suspense. Ok now it was annoying.

"Well spit it out mate, I've got shit to do today!" I said louder than expected he jumped at my volume.

" Oh right, theres rumored to be this mafia don named Danièl, he said to own a list of all the mafia leaders stash houses in the US and in Mexico."

" Ive heard of it, people have been searching for it for years now and turn up with nothing barely their lives."

" Think about how much its worth though, we'd control EVERYTHING!" Mckeel is a dare devil especially when his lifes not at risk.

" Its supposed to be damn near impossible to find, let alone in the mans house im pretty sure he has security everywhere."

"Yea, yea heavily guarded. Everyone else hasn't been able to get in because they dont have me" he was arrogant but was decent at his job. This mission couldnt afford any mess ups it would have to go according to plan to the T.

" Alright im in what do we have to do?"
" Well tonight our good pal Daniel is having a casino night to cover up a business deal, i say we send some of our guys as guests to keep an eye on him and the others while i cut the power and you sneak in, the list should be in a safe in his office but because of its value itll be hidden securely, Being that hes also head of a mafia he'll get his men to see the problem sorted out immediately. Ill keep the lights off as long as i can but youll have to move fast." He said like he'd been planning this already.

I wont lie the plan sounded great and so did the outcome of it, id be the most powerful mafia leader if it went through.

" Alright fuck it"
" Really?"
" Yes"
I buzzed for my men to prepare for our flight to Las Vegas. Id have no doubts about my teams ability to do this, and i was itching for more power.

We landed an hour ago and everyone was pretty much dressed and had their weapons under theur suits and were prepared to go.

" Thank you for serving me and accompanying me on tonights mission. As you know, if tonight goes well youll all be in for a huge raise and a big ass celebration party and you already know how those go!"
"Wooo yea we do" one of my men say. I smile knowing just how wild we got last time.

" Lets get this done then!"
" Yes boss." They all said in unison and just like that we were off in 7 different cars.

" Explain to me how im getting in again?" I asked mckeel being that hed mostly be in my ear piece tonight.

"There is a feux well in the back of the house that leads into hus office in case of emergency, youll go through there and go to the door on the end of the hall and there is where the list should be located, be careful and be stealthy like I mentioned we won't have much time.

I watched my men leave into the house looking like the rest if the casino goers and waited for the signal from Mckeel. He gave it and i was following the plan to a T, that was until someone came in the room where the safe was. It was a women I could tell by the voice when she was saying Danièls name, probably one of his girlfriends.

I threw her against the wall so she'd shut up, i covered her mouth and let her know I wasn't here to hurt her although that didnt slow her accelerated heart beat. I let go i told her to stay facing that wall because if the lights came back on I didn't want her to see my face.

Alright. "Im about to start looking now, its not in the desk or in the books" I said aloud mostly to myself. I looked towards the women.

" im looking for the list of guests here tonight do you have it or know where he keeps things like that?"

She shook her head no and i went back to looking and was met with a squeak of the floor boards and decided to check and sure enough i pulled out an entire book of familiar dons and families id heard about.

" Mckeel i got i-"
"Get out of there the power is coming back on!"
" Fucks sake"
Just then the power came on and to my not surprise, she was looking directly at me.
" I told you not to look at me im sorry for this"
" Im coming Mckeel."