No more room

Modern | Toph: 18 ; Sokka: 20 | Toph's not blind

---

Katara invites the girls over for a sleepover, but what happens when there's not enough space for everyone to sleep?🧐

---

If you ever asked them why they kept their relationship a secret. They would say "because it adds fun and thrill to it"

Throughout the night the two would tap each other on the shoulder when walking past each other or glance at each with 'eye fucking'. Nobody seemed to notice so it added to the thrill of their secret relationship.

Later in the night when everyone was getting ready for bed. Katara noticed that there wasn't room for everyone in her room.

"Oh no, guys. There isn't enough room for all of us in here."

As much as Toph wanted to quickly say she would sleep somewhere else; she played it cool.

"Really?" said Suki

Everyone looked around the room in silence until Toph spoke. "I could sleep somewhere else?" she offered. "Maybe snoozles will let me sleep in his room. Pretty sure he's playing his video games right now"

"That is true. If you don't mind," Said Katara

"I don't mind. See you all in the morning." Toph grabbed the things she needed and headed to sokka's room at the end of the hall. She knocked on his door and heard quick shuffling. The door soon opened where she saw her boyfriend shirtless in a pair of basketball shorts.

She put up a finger as a sign for him to not say anything. "Mind if I sleep here snoozles?"

"Not at all" He moved to the side and let Toph walk in. Toph walked in and dropped everything she was carrying on the floor. Sokke closed the door and turned to Toph. "I thought you were going to sneak in here in the middle of the night?"

"Ouch. Not happy to see me early in the night?"

"Oh no. I am more than happy. I'm excited!" He said. He moved closer to Toph and put his hands on her hips and leaned in next to her ear. "That means we have all night for fun" He whispered seductively.

A spark of fire in her center. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she fantasized about their night. The light pecks going down her neck sending shivers down her spine. She tilted her head and ran her hand up his arm. Sokka played with the hem of her shirt a little, before lifting it off to reveal the black lace bra that he bought her not long ago as a lingerie set. And he had a gut feeling she'd be wearing the other half of that set under her shorts.

Sokka licked his lips and grabbed Toph's wrist and went over to lock the door. He grabbed Toph's waist with his other hand and pushed her against the wall. Toph letting out a small gasp. Sokka leaned towards her ear and whispered "Only one rule, don't make a sound." He kissed down her throat and to her shoulder, bringing the strap of her bra in between his teeth and sliding it off. He reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Revealing her breast to him. He pulled back to admire the view of his topless girlfriend. He could feel his shorts tighten. "Take a picture. It'll last longer" Toph teased. She grabbed his hand and slowly brought it up to her breast. "Or maybe get a feel of it."

Sokka eyed her lips and kissed the smirk off her lips. One hand tangled in her hair and the other massaging her breast. Toph let out a low moan into the kiss, her hands sliding past to the hem of his shorts and to his growing bulge. Sokka groaned and let go of her lips, panting on her shoulder. Her fingers brushing lightly up and down his growing bulge, feeling it rise against her fingers. His shorts tighten to where he couldn't bear it anymore. He let go of Toph and quickly pulled down his shorts with his briefs. He let out a sigh of relief when he released his heat. Toph gave him a soft kiss before getting down on her knees in front of him. She gently grasped his member and stroked him from root to tip. He shuddered a groan as his hips thrusted into her palm. He looked down and watched as his member disappeared into Toph's mouth. His thick, wide cock filling her mouth. Her eyes looking up at him with an innocent look. But he knew she was more than innocent. His name would slip out from her lips whenever he slammed into her. She'd scream and beg for him to go faster. Harder. Her screams filled the room and possibly the whole floor. She'd beg for more until her legs couldn't take it. She'd make him wrap a hand around her throat and choke her as he fucked her hard, as it was her kink. And quite frankly, his too. Mascara smudged on her face after crying tears of pleasure.