{47 - Quidditch game}

Sara woke up, hearing Draco rummaging around his dorm.

"What are you looking for?," Sara yawned. Draco looked at her.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry..," Draco sighed and started rummaging again.

"It's fine, what are you looking for?," Sara questioned and stood up.

"My quidditch jersey..," Draco muttered. "I have a game tonight but I can't find my fucking Jersey!," Draco slammed his hands down on his dresser.

Sara looked around, she bent down and looked up his bed, seeing the jersey and grabbing it. Sara walked up behind him, laying his jersey in front of him. He saw it and smiled.

"Thank you Mon cœur..," Draco said.

"Your welcome.," Sara smiled.

Draco turned around to her and placed his hands on her waist. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good.," Sara said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Are you going to come to my game tonight?," Draco questioned.

"Yep.," Sara said. "But I have to go to my dorm and get ready."

"Noo! Stay..," Draco wrapped his arms around her and help her close.

"I can't go to you're quidditch game like this..!," Sara giggled.

Draco looked up and down at her in her bra and underwear. "Hey, I like it.," Draco smirked.

"Shut up.," Sara rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I do..!," Draco said as his hand came around to her stomach and ran down.

"I like it even better when it's on my bedroom floor.,"Draco whispered to her and pushed her down on the bed, crawling on top of her.

He grabbed her jaw, his thumb brushing up against her bottom lip. He twirled a piece of her hair in between his fingers as he pushed it out of her face.

"God your so beautiful.," Draco complimented.

Sara's cheeks turned bright pink as a smile grew on her face.

"And I think it's so cute how I can make your cheeks turn pink..," Draco smiled as his fingers glided over her cheeks.

"Stop it..!," Sara chuckled and put a pillow over her face.

"Stop complimenting my baby? Never!," Draco wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her chest.

"Don't go.. please? You can wear one of my shirts and joggers.," Draco said.

"Draco as much as I would love that..," Sara chuckled. "I'd rather wear my clothes."

"I'd rather you wear no clothes but since there'll be other people there so where my shirt and some joggers.," Draco said.

Sara flipped them over, straddling him."I will wear one of your shirts and some joggers..," Sara said and leaned closer to him. "To my dorm.," Sara smiled and kissed his lips.