[ W ] I

Mikan didn't expect this

Mikan didn't expect this. She didn't expect to fall head over heels with her best friend. But she did, and now she's paying the price.

It all started when the then young girl was lying on the dirt ground after being beaten up by a few kids. (F/N), who was about a year older at the time, took notice of this and immediately rushed to her side with a worried and concerned face.

The (h/c) haired girl soothed the purple-haired girl and knelt in front of her, waiting for her to calm herself down from crying. Not having second thoughts, (F/N) slowly wrapped her arm around the girl causing her to squeak in surprise.

"Hey...are you okay? More importantly, who hurt you?" (F/N) asked, her voice laced with concern and anger. The purple-haired girl didn't respond and only grimaced down. (F/N) figured that she didn't want to talk about so she thought of something. She took off her hat which had the words, 'FATAL FURY' printed on and placed it on top of the girl's head.

Deciding to make the first move, (F/N) extended out her hand, "My name is (F/N) (L/N). What's yours?"

The other girl looked up, with a hint of happiness, "M-Mikan T-Tsumiki..." She squeaked.

"Mikan Tsumiki..." (F/N) mumbled to herself then chirped, "Has a nice ring to it!" The compliment made Mikan blush, heavily.

Ever since then, both girls would hang out together. Mikan still got bullied and when they say (F/N) enter in the picture they bullied her too. Mikan would always apologize for dragging her friend into her mess but (F/N) didn't mind, she was just glad Mikan wasn't going through the bullying by herself. The bullying only toned to a verbal and slight bit of physical. Mikan always admired how (F/N) would stand up for herself and her, at one point she even got into a hand-in-hand fight with a guy. The difference was that there was actual blood and sweat. Mikan didn't know how to think of (F/N) but the way how she treated her remained the same.