A Sweet Taste

Toji rarely works for a long time, since he's a professional, but he was gone this whole week for some reason. I was honestly pretty worried about him, so much so that I ended up staying home tonight. But, that doesn't mean I stopped being a slut. I invited Gojo over for drinks, and if Toji wasn't coming home tonight, then I would keep Gojo around even longer. It was almost time for him to come over so I decided to get ready. Since we were staying at home, I decided to go with something simple. I slipped on the tightest dress I could find, put on light makeup, and curled my hair. I finished a bit faster than I expected so I put out a plate of assorted fruits and grabbed the wine cups and shot glasses. As soon as I put the plate down I heard a slight knock on the door, he was here. I opened the door to find him in dress pants and a button-down shirt that was slightly opened. He also had his hair down with his signature glasses covering his eyes. I unknowingly continued to stare at him, and as I looked back up at him I noticed he had been smirking. Goddamnit, he knew he was hot, and I had totally fallen for it. "Heh, baby I know you think I'm hot, but you've been staring for a while." I replied, obviously annoyed, saying, "Oh shut up." He laughed, and my god was it hot. Even though we've been friends for a while I still can't get over how hot he is. I moved over a bit to let him in, and once he was fully in I locked the door, but then I felt his hand on my ass. Hah, turns out he secretly enjoyed how hot I looked too. I turned around and smirked at him. "Oh, what's this?" I expected him to at least be a little flustered, but no, this bastard continued to smirk while groping my ass. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Baby, you know I love your ass, in fact-" he paused to move his hand up to my waist to pull me in closer to him, "I love all of your curves." Holy shit, now that was hot.

I push him back, making his hands fall off of my waist. "Aww why'd you push me, I thought you liked it," he says sarcastically. "Whatever, let's just drink," I say ignoring him before I do something stupid like say "yes." "Fine, fine let's drink." He walks over to the couch while I go to get the alcohol. "Hey, what do you wanna drink?" "Mmm, I'm planning on staying up so probably not wine." "Heh, so you were planning on fucking me, huh?" I say jokingly, leaning on the cabinet. "How could I come over and not fuck you, I mean just look at you in all your sexy glory." I turn, embarrassed, he always knows just what to say to make me go crazy for him. "Well, since we're not drinking wine, how about champagne?" "Sure, sounds good." I take an unopened bottle of champagne out of the cabinet and bring it to the coffee table in front of the couch. Gojo was already sitting on the couch, so he got a full view of my ass, which I obviously showed to him on purpose to get back at him. After I put the bottle down I sat down on his lap. "Hey, uh, y/n, I can't reach the glass of champagne." "Oh, sorry, lemme get that for you." I didn't get up, rather I leaned forward, pushing my ass closer to him. "Here," I turned around, staying on his lap. But as he was about to grab the glass, I avoided his hand and lifted the glass to my lips, drinking some of the champagne. "Hey, what are yo-" he couldn't finish his sentence as I lifted his chin and kissed him, making him drink the champagne that was in my mouth. As I finished sharing the champagne, I heard him gulping down the drink.

"Thanks for that, I think you just made the drink sweeter, but uh, there's only one way to check that right?" he says as he smirks. He suddenly grabs my waist and switches our positions, making him go on top of me. He then leans in for another kiss to, as he said, "check" if I was the one who truly made the drink sweeter. Well, whatever, his kisses feel amazing anyways so I just let it happen. At first, he gave me a prolonged sweet kiss, which again wasn't that bad, but I knew that we both wanted more. Eventually, he got up to drink the rest of the champagne and then he went back in to kiss me more, but this time he inserted his tongue, and goddamn, if the kiss earlier already felt amazing, imagine how good this kiss felt. It felt as if I would melt from pleasure, just by his tongue roaming my mouth. It felt so good that I almost completely forgot about the champagne that he transferred into my mouth, which did actually taste sweeter. Sadly, the prolonged kiss ended as soon as we both ran out of breath. As Gojo pulled back, a string of our saliva mixed with champagne tried to keep us connected, only for it to snap and land on my lips. And since it would be a waste, I ended up licking it to clean it up. I looked up at Gojo after cleaning it up, only for me to find Gojo staring at my lips. I averted my eyes since it became awkward, but my eyes landed on Gojo's pants. I fixated my eyes on it long enough for him to notice. "Look at what you did to me baby," he paused as he walked up to me, gently placing his hands on my cheeks, making me look straight into his eyes, "You got me hard."