Caught in the Act

I gulped as I looked more intently at his bulge, realizing just how big it was. "C'mon baby, you can see how suffocated my dick looks, wanna take it out for me, please?" Gojo knew exactly what he was doing, saying that with his sweet, yet seductive bright blue eyes. "Let's," I took a pause to breath, "Let's at least go to my room first, okay?" "Heh," he laughed, "That's fine by me." He got up and picked me up, making me feel the bulge on my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I felt his smile in between our kisses as he started walking to my room. He pushed me against the door, holding me in one arm so he could use his free hand to open the door. He continued holding me with one arm as we walked in, and he used his other free hand to take off my dress, revealing the lingerie that I was wearing underneath it. He laid me down on my bed and just stood there for a while, clearly looking at my lingerie. "Holy shit y/n, you were already hot with the dress on but, I think I prefer you without clothes." After he said that he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his defined abs, and when I say defined I mean "it can grate cheese" defined. "Baby, I'm pretty hungry," he paused to take off his glasses, "Can I eat you out?" "Hah, don't have to ask me twice," I said as I spread my legs for him. He unbuckled my lingerie to reveal my already wet pussy. "Looks like you're ready for me babe."

Little did I know that while I was being eaten out, my phone that I left in the other room was ringing. I couldn't hear the constant ringing which eventually turned to constant notifications. It was from Toji, he was coming home. (Toji's pov) "Why's y/n not picking up, she's never done this before." I decided to text her instead saying, "I need you." Still no reply. Well, whatever she's probably out working or playing, I'll just go back home first. Once I opened the door to the apartment I was surprised to see her shoes still here, and someone else's shoes. I ignored it and just continued walking in, only to see an open bottle of champagne and two glasses, one full and one empty. "Hm, maybe she drank at home and passed out," but as I inspected more I found her phone on the couch. "Yea, she's probably in her room passed out, maybe I'll wake her up and surprise her." I grabbed the full glass of champagne and started walking to her room, but then I started hearing something. I didn't know what it was until I walked closer to her room to find the door a little open, revealing her on her bed, moaning as she was being eaten out by Gojo. So, this was why she didn't respond, I thought to myself, pissed. I know I had no right to be pissed, but I was tired and irrational. "Well then, I guess I have to steal her back."

(Back to y/n's pov) "Ahn~," I moaned loudly due to Gojo's skilled tongue. My mind started going blank as I felt better and better. "Gojo, I'm gonna cum soon," I said, stuttering a bit. "Go ahead baby girl, I'm ready for you." As soon as he finished saying that I grabbed his hair, forcing him to take on the full force of my orgasm. I loosened my grip on Gojo's hair and once he lifted his head I realized just how hard I came, seeing Gojo's soaked mouth. He licked up the remnants of my cum and said, "Damn y/n, it's either you're really pent up or I'm just really good at oral." "Hah," I breathed out, "probably both." "Well, it seems like you're doing well y/n, and you too, you both seem to be having so much fun, I'm hurt." I panicked and turned my head to the voice, seeing Toji looking exhausted. "Toji," I stuttered. "Hey sweetheart, I see you didn't miss me at all, huh." "Wha-" before I could finish my sentence Gojo speaks instead, "On the contrary, I see she missed you a lot, seeing how pent up she was." "Huh-" I got interrupted again, but this time by Toji. "Oh really? Too bad I wasn't the one she chose to relieve herself," he paused to turn to me, "Sweetheart, you know I will drop everything for you if you really needed me, you just needed to call me and say "I need you." Huh, that's weird, he sounded more aggressive than usual, emphasizing the whole "I" part. "Hey! I'm still here, let me explain." I got up and buckled the bottom part of the lingerie back on. "So, Toji, I was concerned about you since you've been gone for a week, and, as Gojo said, I was pent up, so I invited him over for a drink, and well you can see how that turned out." Toji sighed and replied saying, "Fine, I get it, sweetheart," he paused and moved towards me, then he suddenly lifted me up, "You really need me, huh?" After he said that he did his signature smirk that he knows makes me wet. I wrapped my arms around him and pouted a bit, "Yea, I really do." Without warning he turned around and pushed me against the wall, hard, kissing me deeply, making sure I felt all of it. After a while, we separated to take a breath. He carried me back to my bed and dropped me down. "So," Toji said looking at Gojo, "How do you feel about sharing her?" Gojo looked back at me, then back at Gojo. "Well, I'd rather have her to myself, but hey, this will be fun." I shivered, knowing fully well that I was fucked. I was about to be dominated by Gojo and Toji. Haha, I'm screwed. But, then again, they were right, this will be fun, so let's just enjoy this, shall we.