:: 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 — 2015
"I want you to live the way you are.
Live happily."

Taera leaned to the mirror

Taera leaned to the mirror. Her eyes focusing on how her seniors practiced for their next come back. She clapped when they finished the song. "Woah!" the only female in the room shouted. The seven immediately dropped and took their breath as Taera rolled cold water bottles to them.

"The song is different than before?" she asked confusedly. She listened to the former track before. Jungkook rolled to Taera's place, "This is the side track," Jungkook replied, "How is it?" he asked his bestfriend's opinion.

Taera gave two thumbs up, "Its great," her gaze moved from Jungkook to the other as she leaned closer to Jungkook, "I think Hobi Oppa not satisfy yet," she whispered.

The 97s stared at the older male who still redoing the chore and sighed every three seconds, "Its still the demo. Hoseok Hyung and Jimin Hyung waking up early to finished the chore and discuss with the original choreographer," Jungkook whispered.

"Jimin-ah, we need to finish the choreo in three day," Hoseok turned to where Jimin lay, "We have performance shoot next week."

"I thought you filmed the music video two days ago," she asked. The day when Taera had her debut stage, was also the day BTS finished filming their music video.

Taehyung joined the two, "We will releasing two mv," Taehyung responded with his hand making V sign. Taera's eyes went ridden, "Wow! Bangtan Jjang!" she shouted and giving her thumbs once more, "If I could show my toes, I would," she looked at her toes covered with socks.

"Aish!" Jungkook slapped her legs lightly.

Taehyung threw his shirt to Taera. Making the girl there back the sweaty shirt with disgusted expression, "Oppa, you wore this for seven days."

Taehyung still pull up the prank as he put the shirt on Taera's head making Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi chuckled at him.

"Jungkook, help! I can't breath," Taera's voiced went unclear as Taehyung still made the girl whined because his prank.

"Daebak!" Jimin shouted made the others looked at him surprisingly. "What?" Seokjin asked.

Ignoring the oldest, Jimin across the room, ran to Taera's place. "Taera, you're trending!" he showed the screen. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin ran to their place as well, "Your name is in top ten trending search," he added:

Taera saw her name, "Is it good news, or bad one?" she asked. Taera looked at Namjoon, who took the phone from Jimin.

"There is an article," he said, "I don't know if it's good or bad, but they talk about your debut stage. It's written on the headline."

Taera's arms reached other, "Wait!" she shouted, making the seven looked at him. "What?!" Taehyung startled by her shouted.

"I need to prepare, okay," she held Namjoon's hands nervously. "Why did they suddenly talk about it? It was two days ago," Yoongi asked. "Well, the writer wrote a positive article about her. However the feedback received both," Namjoon added.

"Read the bad ones first, Oppa," she said. "Yah! Mostly people read the good comments first," Hoseok said.

Namjoon sighed and reading the comments, "They talk about your body," he spoke. "Don't read it, Namjoon-ah," Seokjin stopped him worried.

"Just read the good comments, Hyung," Jungkook patted Taera's shoulder. Assuring his best friend. "No. Don't," Taera suddenly said. They looked at her confusedly.

"I'm afraid that if I read good comments about me," she said, "What if I turn being arrogant and overproud when people praising me?"

Yoongi looked at her and understand what she meant. "Taera-ya, I know why you felt that," he said, "But sometimes you don't need to see the bad comments only. Okay if you want to improve by reading it. On the other side, you need to receive compliments from your fans. You need to appreciate your hard work."

Taehyung nodded, "I understand that you think you would turn arrogant after reading the comments. Then it's on you. The Taera I know wasn't like that. She knows that the good comments won't make her like that."

"Okay, okay," she said, "I'm sorry if I felt that way."

"No, don't apologize. You should have felt sorry for yourself if you thought that you would turn like that, Taera," Jimin said, "I want you to live the way you are. Live happily."

"I will read the comments, if you feel okay with it," Namjoon said. Taera nodded, "Okay, I'm ready."