hybrid

Hybrids are not anything new to the world. They had been a lesser population, though they have been expanding and now they are about half the population. Humans and hybrids have no reason to not be equal, expect some people have this horrible urge to just look down on people that are not completely, 100% human, and so most places have banned it - that does not stop it, but it helps - for humans to discriminate against hybrids. Schools are mingled - or not depending - and so some people see hybrids and some don't.

One thing every one shares is the weak point for the hybrid type just in case, for the protection of both the hybrid and the other people near them. About hybrids themselves. They can be either one of three things : a person that can shift between human and their animal form, a person who has some physical features of their animal and a person who has DNA for being a hybrid but no actual traits of them. The type of animal appears to be more or less random, kids of reptilian parents being a lion or a fox, and no one quite knows why.

Kunugigaoka High happens to be one of the few schools that let's hybrids in... as long as they are properly muzzled or chained as they should be. Hybrids don't get into the school unless they are properly behaved or they hide what they are, which is not as often as people would think. Most of the classes - D through A - have next to no hybrids, though there are a few, most are either kicked out for some incident or another, or they are transferred to E-class, something worse in the eyes of the prestigious higher classes eyes.

More than half the people in E-class are hybrids, and everyone has just accepted that. There are certain items that can help, things to alter the smell so a hybrid can't be smelled, clothes for sensitive or tough skin, things like that to help them out, but that does not always work. Karma had always known that this would happen, ever since he had joined E-class and they'd started to burrow their way into his heart, he knew this would happen and he had been dreading this day.

It had been another day, waking up late - barely -, dressing, hiding the features he always has, though that's simply because he can fully shift. The tail is carefully hidden under his shirt, while his ears are covered by his hair, though he has to keep them down with some thought, which can sometimes be hard with the noises in his classroom. There's no way - or real need - to hide his enhanced sight, smell or touch, though he certainly wishes he could have clothes meant for tougher skin, he's tired of chafing skin to pieces and rubbing his clothes thin. 

It's not that his skin is super tough, but since he is a creature with fur, it's certainly rougher than the average person's skin, though no where near what a reptiles skin can get to.  He had made it to school and settled into his seat, enjoying the way his teacher tries to scold him - he ignores the way others give him knowing looks - letting the warmth settle into his chest and soothe him enough to start falling asleep. This is math anyways, and he's perfectly fine in that area, so no one will fault him for sleeping through it, least of all Koro-Sensei. 

Isogai flicks his ears, while Sugino let's his tail rest behind his chair, making sure it's not in the way to be stepped on. The light brown ears from his counter part - mountain lion - means Isogai gets the best hearing, though that also means he gets the down fall of sound overload, so everyone in the class carries sound proof headphones - though most don't know that Karma does, he carries everything his classmates might need on his person, refusing to put it in his bag. 

Sugino's lovely gray tail swishes, giving him balance, and letting everyone knows he's far more mischievous then he let's on, since his counter part is a fox - which while wise and fast creatures, are most known for their sly mischief - though it also gives him the down fall of having horrible balance if it's pulled, as well as allergies.  Everyone carries the proper things for any allergies that might crop up, and they all have uses for it.