Chapter 6

A/N:   Sorry for not writing for these past few days. Now onwards I will write more quicker. Hope you guys are enjoying my book.

____________________________________________________

Adrien's Pov

My friends had set up so many things. Turns out the princess had not come yet. But she will of course come afterwards I thought. I poured some juice into a cup and after drinking it, I went to the musical dance floor (it is that when you step on it, it makes a tune and each time you step on it, it makes a new sound). Then a limo arrived, I knew it was going to be Marinette. The guy in the front opened the car door slightly and the person who was sitting in the car, put their leg out. Then she got out, it was Lila! We all hated her, since she lied to all of us and made us believe that Emma was bad, just because she liked me and Emma did too. And Emma got expelled. After a few days, we found out that Lila was lying and she got expelled too, but still she used to come near thee school and wait till it was break or till class was over and hug me, but most of the time, I just run away. "Earth to Adrien" said Nino waving his hands in front of my face. "Sorry lost in thought" I said rubbing my hand on my  neck in embarrassment and also making a weird smile for the same reason. "Happy birthday Adrien" Lila said. "My present for you is this song I made and I will sing it for you with my beautiful voice" said Lila. "Please don't" I said in my head, because I did not want to be mean, but her voice is terrible and she is not at all good in singing. 

The video that you can see on top was the song. (Does not Belong to Me).

Lila put a small grin and then, flipped her hair on my face and left. I was sneezing, I mean when is the last time she bathed her hair, I am guessing never. Then suddenly a white, pink and golden carriage appeared.

 Then suddenly a white, pink and golden carriage appeared

Kind of how the carriage looked.

Alya's Pov

As Lila left, a pretty carriage was coming towards us. It stopped at the entrance of the park and Princess Marinette came out and she was rocking the look. with a red and black puffy dress which only reached her knees. I could see Adrien looking as if he just saw his mother come back to life. Oh no! Dark humor alert! Good that I did not say it out loud or else, I would have ruined the whole party. The princess took a neatly wrapped present and handed it over to Adrien. "Sorry, but that present of yours is handmade" the princess said. "It's okay, it is the thought that counts" Adrien said. It won't be long before my ship sails. I took out my phone and started recording. Suddenly Marinette turned around and looked at me with a face that would make you laugh.

 Suddenly Marinette turned around and looked at me with a face that would make you laugh

kinda like this

Still Alya's Pov

I started laughing and could not stop, her face was like nothing I saw before. She calmed down and then playfully smirked. Then she ran past me. "Missed" I said with a grin. "Nope she said. That's when I realized that she had my phone! "Give it back" I yelled while I chased her. "You can have it... if you can catch me." she said while running. And like that the day went by.

Adrien's Pov

It was time for opening my presents, when I opened then I saw that 

Alya- Camera

Nino- A cap signed by Jagged Stone.

Chloe (Sabrina) - The newest iPhone

Marinette- A handmade hat and a lady bug and chatnoir T-shirt

this is the hat

this is the shirt except the hair is supposed to be blond for Lady bug

Kim- A mini basketball set

Rose- A card and lots of chocolates and candy

Juleka- A card which is signed by Jagged Stone

Luka- A guitar signed by Jagged Stone

Hiiiiiiiiiii❤. Hope you all are doing fine. I am sorry I took down the book. I took it down as I had exams and also had many things to study. Hope you all understand. Hope you liked the chapter. And have a nice day. 🕊Peace🕊