𝟔. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝

"What do you want?" was all I could say before rolling my eyes and facing Draco. He let go of my wrist and brought his cup up to his lips taking a big gulp. "You look good, Brown" his breath reeked of alcohol, and his face was flushed. "You're drunk?" I questioned without even needing an answer. "Malfoy go back to your dorm." I was again rolling my eyes and almost turning when he caught my shoulder with his hand. "Why would you provoke me and then leave me hanging?" his hand didn't leave my skin but he wasn't looking at me, he decided to keep his attention on the people entering and exiting the bathroom. "I didn't -" my face was scrunched in a confused expression. "You do, all you do is talk about me and how you don't like me. But then, you come to the party with that tiny dress and put on a shot, it's driving me crazy." he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. This was fine until he lost balance for a second almost falling over me, leaving me to hold all his weight with my small body. 

"Hey hey hey, focus." I was now hitting his cheek and he came back. "Do you need my help to get back to your dorm?" I was still holding his arm around my shoulder and he straightened while recovering his balance. "Does that make us even?" he looked down at me and laughed slightly. "I think it does." I was smiling, this is the first conversation between us, well, it's only happening because one of us is drunk and it's not me this time. I started to walk beside him trying to help him because he was actually really heavy, then Theo happened to be passing by to go to the bathroom and stopped to look at us with an arched brow, right on cue. "Don't even ask -" I said laughing at him and he smiled at me, he walked right up to us and took Draco's other arm. "Let's just get him back to your dorm." Theo was now laughing too as we guided the drunk boy out of the room. 

He tripped and almost made the three of us fall right outside the common room. "Draco shhh." I was trying to sound serious but failed miserably as Theo and I were actually finding this rather funny. It took us another 5 minutes to go to the boy's dorm, a path that in normal conditions would have taken 2. Theo opened the door and all of us went inside, we walked Malfoy to his bed and slowly seated him on the edge. I looked up at Theo and smiled "Thank you for helping him" Theo said while motioning to a very drunk Draco with his elbows on his knees. "It's okay actually" "I'm gonna be sick." Draco said as a wave of sobriety must have hit him and he sprinted to the bathroom, I was right behind him getting a towel and wetting it on the bathroom sink as the boy was by the toilet throwing up. After a couple of minutes, he stopped and that's when I stepped in and cleaned his mouth. "You should take off your shirt, it's going to get dirty." 

I was starting to unbutton his shirt with his help when he spoke to me "You called me Draco." he said not looking at me but rather looking at the buttons trying to open them. "What? -" I stopped what I was doing to look at him. "You called me Draco, you never call me my by name." he said opening the rest of the shirt and leaving it open. "You always call me Brown too." I wasn't getting his sudden interest in this topic. He was going to say something else to me when Theo was entering the room, he had changed into some loose grey sweatpants and a dark green hoodie. He was carrying another hoodie in his hand when he spoke. "I'll get him changed and into bed if you want to change to something more comfortable I brought this." the hoodie was now being put down on the counter next to the sink as I nodded. I helped Theo get Draco up and both boys left the bathroom, when the door closed I could hear Draco's protest against getting undressed but Theo didn't even say anything and just helped him. 

I flushed the toilet and put down the seat so I could sit and take off my shoes, as I did that I was facing the mirror and watching my reflection. I took off my dress and put on Theo's hoodie which looked like an oversized dress on me. I was taking down my ponytail and leaving my hair to fall free when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Theo again smiling at me "I think Malfoy's sleeping -" he was about to say something but a sudden urged to kiss him came to me and I did, I crashed our lips again and he was shocked, it took him a couple of o seconds to finally kiss me back. My hands were again pulling his neck down to be easier when he put his hands on my thighs and lifted me. My legs wrapped around his waist as he continued kissing me, he took us to the bathroom counter while closing the door with his foot. He slowly set me onto the marble and we stopped kissing for a moment. "He is right outside the door sleeping -" he was eyeing me with a smirk on his face "- so you better be quiet, princess."