ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello! 

First and foremost, I'd like to thank every writer that sees this little book promotion and drops his/her story in order to be promoted. Now, I really want to extend this promotion to a more engaging and attractive way for readers and other writers to support and read your works. 

So, with this, I want to announce this very special thing!!

YOUR STORIES WILL BE PROMOTED ON FACEBOOK SOON!

Yes! You've read it right! I will be promoting and posting a screenshot of your profile, and your story on Facebook! As of now, I am still creating a page where I can post your stories and promote them. I will be helped by my friend, PaperHelenie. So please, do support her stories too!

I still have some errands to do every day so I might not be able to do everything in one sitting. I really need your patience but rest assured, I will promote every story posted here on my Book Promotion. 

If you have any questions or clarifications, you can freely DM or comment here and I will try my best to answer them as soon as possible. >>>>>>>

Anyways, I hope you like and will support my special announcement. 
Don't worry! I'll be posting the link here on Wattpad so that you can check your story on Facebook. 

Also, I will be posting here the instruction on what to do in order for your story to be promoted. Thank you so much Tarties! Have a good day!