~~2~~

Kirishima's POV

**Ring Ring Ring**
I lifted my arm and smacked the alarm clock, turning it off, and got up out of my bed. I quickly took a shower and got dressed, grabbing my phone before I left.

When I got to the common room I was Bakubro, Midoryia, Todoroki, and a couple others.

"Bakubro! Hey!", I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. He half-tried to shrug it off but just grumbled.

"Hey, anyone know where Kaminari is?", Midoryia asked, looking around.

"Umm I don't know, bro. Should I go get him?", I offered.

"Probably? Thanks Kirishima."

I left, running to Kaminari's room, we were going to be late.

I knocked on his door then heard him groan.

"Kami! Get up! We're going to be late!!", I yelled this and it was followed by him scrambling, I assume it was him getting dressed or something.

"Hold on Kiri!!"

A couple minutes later he slammed open the door. He then procceeded to grab my hand, and ran out of the dorms and to the school.

Once we got to the classroom, he finally let go of my hand and crouched down; panting.

"I'm glad you can join the class, today, Kaminari and Kirishima.", Mr. Aizawa stanted, sarcastically.

I made my way over to my desk, apologizing.

We're half way through the class and I can't stop thinking of how Kaminari's hand felt with mine. This is the fourth time I've been told to pay attenton, since class started. I've known I was gay since my second year of middle school,,, but I never thought I would ever like my best friend, Kaminari. Although, now that I think of it.. he is kind of cute, and he is always really funny. **he started zoning out again**, he always knows how to making someone smile, and he-

"Kirishima!!!", I snapped back into reality... again...

"Huh?! O-oh... sorry"

"Principal's office."

"Wha-.... fine." I got up and grabbed my stuff, heading to the principal's office.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Principal Nezu had just given me a lecture and told me to leave. By now it's lunch time, so that's where I'm headed.

I sat down at my usual seat, in between Kaminari and Bakubro.

"So.. dude, what happened? Why do you keep zoning out?", Kaminari asked.

"Oh, he just lectured me and made me sit there until lunch time. It was super boring, man."

"At least you didn't get suspended.", he shrugged. I just noded and started eating.

Half way through, I felt something hoving over my left hand that I had sitting on my leg. I look down and see Denki's hand hoving over mine. I nudged him and gave me a confused look. He loked back at me, blushing, and slowly lowered his hand. I gave him a small smile and raised mine, so it met his. He blushed somemore and I felt my face get a little hot too. Linking hhis hand, he looked away and continued to eat. Smiling. I also looked away,. It didn't look like anyone noticed, thankfully.

I hope this is a start for something new...

~~519 Words