Day 1

*The Belchers finally arrive the second the car stops Louise jumps out and heads to the trunk to get her lime green bag when they finally get on the ship Louise runs to the room its amazing!! Louise called top bunk after unpacking her bras underware dresses and night clothes since this was a fancy place she aggred to ware some fancy clothes just this once tho. She wore her hair down and no bunny ears see Louise was starting puberty a little early she already was getting boobs and everything!*

After that Louise decided to go explore the ship ther was 5 storys to explore! She started on the forth story when she ran into Logan.

Watch were your going kid!*Logan yells at Louise*

God its you I don't know why my family gave yours tickets!

Cause they owe us money look I don't have to explain anything to you weres your stuiped siblings.?

I went by myself!

Oh thats smart let a 10 year old explore a ship with thousands of people by herself!

Your only 15!

Ya  thats 5 years older than you!

*Thats when a guy ran right into Louise knocking her down*

OWWW!! *Louise yelps*

*Logan runs to her side*

You ok?!?!

Yea that just hurt a little.

*Logan sees Louises lips bleeding*

You sure your ok you got your lip pretty good..

Yea I'm fine..

Good then go back to your room this ships to big for you to just be wondering around!

No I'm 10 nearly 11 and I'll go were ever I want!

Fine do it when your little ass gets kidnapped I won't help look for you!

Whatever!

*Louise finished exploring she went down to her room were she was told they were going to the buffet!*

Ooo they have pizza!!!

*The Belchers finish eating at the buffet and go back to the room!*

*Louise takes a shower and gets ready for bed*

This is so cool isn't it?

Yea it really is!*Tina says to Louise*

*After that the Belchers were asleep!*