~His Family~

Apologizing to all the readers, as the update has turned up late. I wasn't well for some days. So, I couldn't pin down the update!

In Patel's house:

Annika was whole busy in the preparations when she didn't notice someone standing behind her. Suddenly, she started feeling an itching sensation on the right side of the neck. She turned back to see her husband, looking at her, let me be precise, staring at her bare neck, as she has tied up her hair. She walked towards him and Shivaay suddenly turned to the other side, acting like talking on his phone. She knew his plan and she dialed his phone. His phone started ringing and he looked damn embarrassed.

Annika: "It's better to accept when you don't know how to lie."

She then pinches his waist.

Shivaay: "Ouch...Annika..."

Annika giggles and leaves to meet Mrs. Patel. Meanwhile, Shivaay gets a call. It was from Bhavya.

Bhavya: "Shivaay Bhaiyya, actually she confessed some things. I don't know how you might react, but it's important. She confessed regarding her is not her mother and she wanted to live in riches. She had a change of mind in between, as she loved you a lot and Jhanvi aunty used to care for her as a sister, but when Annika didi came and your attention changed and that feeling went. Then, she told me, years ago, she has trapped Shakti's uncle to marry her. Shakti's uncle has never treated her well, so she thought to play with riches again. Her parents forced Dadi and your Dadaji to make her stay, as, at that time, the Oberoi didn't have proof of Shakti being innocent. I have the proof now with me. I will send it to you. The whole recording of whatever happened in the house and also, what she confessed here. Though I would prefer, the second confession is not published in media, but I came to know about Shakti's uncle being married to someone else and her being your mother. I will investigate her once this case is closed."

(Note that, Jhanvi doesn't know much about Deveshi as by the time, Jhanvi and Tej get married, Pinky has entered.)

Shivaay: "I know half of them, but didn't know that Dadi and Dadaji were also forced to keep her. I need to inform dad and mom about it. I found mom. I will reveal the remaining later, Bhavya."

Bhavya: "Okay, Bhaiyya."

Bhavya cuts the call and sends Shivaay the recordings. He sends the recordings to Shakti and Deveshi separately. Meanwhile, there is one individual who doesn't have a single idea of what was happening. It's afternoon and she is waiting for him to come to eat with him. The only thing she heard was the last talk Shivaay told Bhavya. Fear crept inside her. Did Shivaay lose trust in her, after that incident? Did Shivaay think she was vulnerable enough to tell secrets out in public when it comes to him in danger? Stuffing up the fear inside, she called Shivaay for lunch. As they were having lunch, Shivaay noticed her fidgeting with the spoon. She was lost in the thoughts.

Shivaay: "Annika, is something wrong?"

Annika nods, indicating a 'No', and started eating properly. Suddenly, she felt a flow and she knew what it was. She immediately finished the food on her plate and went from there to the room allocated to her. Before going, she went near Shivaay.

Annika:(whispers) "Red flag time..."

Shivaay immediately understood what happened and finished his food. After finishing his food fast, he too went to the room. She was in the bathroom at that time. He immediately got ready with a hot water bag, so that it will comfort her cramps. He knew exactly what to do. At first, he used to get irritated by Annika's attitude towards him, but he noticed some things. She gets irritated only when she gets her PMS. Slowly, he started adjusting towards it. How could he forget it? She might have done all those when she was in the PMS stage when she couldn't even think sensibly.