Concert

Today I'm doing my first concert in my whole life. 

Turns of that Lila and the sheep are coming to my concert.

 Since they are coming it's the perfect time to expose Lila and the sheep.

 I could expose Lila so that now she can't lie anymore to anyone and no one is going to believe her.

 I'm going to be singing my song called Oh no! ( MARINA)and it's one of my most streamed songs.

 It's a song about how I'm done with boys.

 Honestly, I kinda am done with boys but I still love Adrien.

 I heard that Adrien and Kagami broke up.

 Everyone keeps saying how Kagami and Adrien broke up because the Tsuguri brand was trying to get their hands into the Agreste brand. 

This way they would be able to expand. 

Wow! Such a scandal. 

I feel bad for Adrien because Adrien was one of the only people who believed me when Lila was accusing me of her lies but couldn't go against his father so he stuck with Kagami, who hated Marinette and wanted to get Adrien's father's approval. 

When I get on stage see that Lila and her crew are in the front row. 

Lila and the rest of the sheep see me looking and wave at me.

 So I give them a fake smile and wave back.

 I do my song and then I say through my mick to put the spotlight on them.

 The spotlight goes on them.

 Everyone can see them live. 

" Do you guys see those people on the screen?"

 The whole crowd says yes. 

"Those people are amazing people. Because of them, I would have never started singing. Do you also see the girl in the middle of the group? Please wave." 

The sheep squad pushes her forward.

 I go and grab some papers and start throwing them at her face. Oh god, that feels amazing!

 " Those are papers Lila, you are getting sued by almost every celebrity on earth because of your lying. Also, your getting sued by me and also going to jail and much much more." 

She pales.

 Then I get more papers and throw them at the rest.

 " You all are also going to go to jail for at least 5 years and then community service and then a 100k fine. That's the minimum. You DON'T want to know the maximum."

 " Who are you?" Alya asks, still looking pale as hell. 

I take off my mask.

 I can hear all the gasps. 

And then if it was even possible they are pale even more. 

" Hi, Alya and Lila. Nice to meet you again."