Yours lovingly.........."Me"

Where to start with,when it's not just days or months,it's been years.You following me and I being me,acting like not acknowledging you.

It's holi,the very festival which I don't like but that become the best,when it made me meet the love of my life and that's you.You are enjoying it to the fullest with colors in your hands and I'm living the moment with your smile filling my eyes.I kept seeing you but you didn't notice me.

From that day on,it's like my daily routine to see you going to school from my window,may be an advantage of  being your neighbour.I can never forget that look on your face,when you see your uncle's puppy.

Never did I miss our small yet unknown distance meets,which you have no idea.

Days went by,It was the first time I saw you looking at me like I usually do. There is smile on your lips along with a blush on your cheeks.How can one look so adorable and sweet at the same time?

Its one of the funniest times,when your teacher caught you at our court shouting my name.You are like pleading him to give
his punishment at school but not here.May be you don't want me to see that and ofcourse I saw you.How could I miss that?

You remember that day,your friends planned a suprise birthday party for you but what you don't know is ,it was my first ever suprise gift for you.Trust me at that point of  time when I saw that spark in your eyes,I thought I can do anything just to see that again.

I know you,you know me.You make me smile,I make you blush.You are the destination of my journey,I am the beat of your heart.This is our unexpressed yet experienced love story.Lets see where this road will lead us.

Yours lovingly.........Me

********
#mk#mknovels