•Being with you makes me feel amazing (18+)•

You said nothing to the thing that was growing behind you and Changkyun hoped you didn't noticed it.

You didn't know if he let you win or you were just lucky but you won almost every round you played. You giggled and then started smirking.
Y/n: "wow Changkyun, how come I win this whole time?"
He shrugged and sighed a bit as he started getting more pissed. He hated losing. You glanced over to him and eyed him. He looked so hot when he was about to get pissed. You turned back to the tv and put on the next round. Giggles came out of your mouth as you realized that you were gonna win again this round, until you felt something between your legs.

You turned all red as soon as you noticed it was his hand.
Y/n: "C-Changkyun?"
You whispered, as you let out a small whimper.
Changkyun: "I won't let you win this round."
He said, as he started rubbing his middle finger on your clit while playing with the other hand. You were taking aback and moaned out a little. He smirked and put his hand in your panties, whispering afterwards.
Changkyun: "can I please you tonight, princess?"
You nodded heavily as you tried not to moan again. He was massaging your clit and going even further down. His hands were giving you tingles and you got wet easily. You cling onto the bedsheet, while another moan escaped from your mouth.
Y/n: "f-fuck Changkyun. Do it already!"
Changkyun smirked, hoping he would get that respond as he won the game. He put the controllers away and laid you on his bed, spreading your legs. He looked at your wet panties, ready to take them off but still wanting to tease you. As he puts his two fingers over your panties on your womanhood you let out a whimper. He knew how to please you right even though you both never had it together. He started massaging your lips as he finally takes off your panties. You were so turned on and ready for him, lightly sweating as you moaned out his name. He smirked as he heard that, taking the rest of the panties off.

Changkyun: "open your mouth, baby."
You did as he wanted, so he pushed his two fingers in your mouth thrusting them into your mouth. You softly gagged at the movements but soon found a hold of it. After getting his fingers all lubed up with your saliva, he puts one of them into you. You moaned out loud, throwing your hand back. You soon started feeling his fingers on your nipple, as he started massaging them, too. He had total Lust in his eyes and started thrusting his finger deep inside you. You were a full mess, moaning and whimpering his name. He put the second finger in you thrusting even harder and deeper in you, hitting your g-spot.

You felt your orgasm but as soon as he noticed it he stopped and pulled out his fingers.
Changkyun: "don't cum, yet baby. I want you to cum when I am inside you."
He said as he started smirking and getting a condom out of his drawer. He laid it into your hand and sat down between your legs. He grin against your womanhood as he started sucking his lips into yours. He thrusted his tongue in you and went onto every spot he could. Every sensitive spot you had got massaged by his tongue, at least once. You were all over the place, shivering and shaking, as you never felt something like this. You moaned louder each minute and even started rubbing your own clit. He looked at it with pleasure and moaned onto your lips, which gave off a vibration that made you feel even better. You couldn't hold it in any longer and came. You tried looking at Changkyun, while he looked at you. He licked every inch clean and loosened himself.

Changkyun smirked at you.
Changkyun: "You still up for another round?"
He said, taking his pants and boxers off. You nodded as fast as you could because you were so ready for him. He pulled the condom over and turned you around. He spread your legs again, making your ass go up a bit and so he bend over you. You took his hand and smiled lightly.
Changkyun: "ready?"
Y/n: "Yes, daddy."
You said. As you said that, you suddenly turned on a switch in him because you soon felt him deep inside you. You moaned loudly and started shivering. That dick felt so good, you thought to yourself. He started thrusting into you like there is no tomorrow, but still making sure you were okay. Of course you were, you even loved it more than anything else. You whined and moaned all over the place, biting your lip as he gets deeper and harder each thrust. He caressed his hand softly over yours. You were totally in love and closed your eyes shut, moaning as long as you ever did. He leaned down, kissing your back and putting one breast into his hand. He not only massaged it, but also managed to massage your nipple.

You couldn't anymore. You felt your climax built up and so did he. He thrusted hard and fast at your g-spot and let go off your hand, putting his hand on your throat. He choked you and you stopped resisting, coming all over his dick. He kept on thrusting into you and choking you even more, feeling his climax built up. He came and choked you hardly. You tried putting his hand away, so you could breathe again, which he afterwards did. You took a deep breathe and felt so good. He pulled his dick out of your wet kitty, making him groan in pleasure, as he saw how much you came. He took off his condom and threw it away.

Changkyun: "such a good girl."
He said as he licked you clean and as you helped him clean his dick with wipes. You threw those away and laid down, still shivering due to the good feeling. He laid down next to you, looking at you and stroking your cheek.
Changkyun: "you are so beautiful princess.."
he said smiling. You blushed and smiled, too.
Y/n: "does everything we just did.. means you also like me?"
He nodded and smirked as he saw you light up. You smiled brightly and cuddled up to him.
Y/n: "thank you.. I love you.."
He smiled.
Changkyun: "I love you more, princess"
He pulled the blanket over you two, pulling
You closer into his arms. You both felt asleep after a while.