~*Chapter 3*~

Sorry for not writing for the past few days, needed some time to get inspiration. Going to try to update this daily but I will most likely skip a few days to be honest lol. - Amzel.

Marrinette POV:

I have so much to do! Got to clean my room, put my pictures of Adrien in my locked box, clean the bakery, get the aprons out. I swear to god  if there is an Akuma attack I'm screwed.

'Marrinette, can't we take a two minute break. We have been working all morning!' Tikki says to me grasping for breath as she carries my picture frame of Adrien's last advert and puts it in my box.

'No Tikki, we have so much to do before the gang arrives, especially Kagami... I mean Adrien. I SAID ADRIEN' I reply back to her picking up my scrap designs of my floor. Yesterday I barely noticed Adrien at all, Kagami had my eyes locked on her. Her outfit suited her so well, the whole outfit screamed 'look at me'. She walked with such elegance and confidence her short hair tied in a low side pony tail are her outfit look ten times more stunning.

'Sure you said Adrien, sure... Anyway, that is the least of our concern, in your words 'No Tikki, we have so much to do'. If you so hooked on this let's get a move on so if there is an Akuma attack we won't miss too much time.' Tikki says to me. Tikki is my best friend, honestly I can't remember my life before her, before ladybug. She helps me get myself together, she is always there for me.

An hour passes and we are finally ready for everyone to arrive, me and Tikki both placed ribbons inside the bakery making it look more party like. The pink and white streaks complimented the bakery's style and I think it looks perfect. Alya is the first to arrive, in a familiar white dress and tights.

'Hey girl, do you mind if I post this on my personal blog, I told my followers about it and they went nuts. Told you everyone loves your parent's bakery.' She says staring at her phone, probably looking at socials.

'Sure, but is that my dress, looks exactly like the one I wore to that sleepover last month.' I reply turning on the white fairy lights and lamp on. The lighting is key in my Dad always says; you have the right lighting, you have the right mood. I'm going for casual yet cute.

'Um...Oh look there's Nino' She says completely ignoring my question. She greets Nino with a kiss on the cheek and immediately after tells him to stop hugging her so she can start her Instagram live.

'Hey dude, Loving set you have up here.' He says to me glancing at the DJ deck I borrowed off of him from the last party. As always he has the perfect beats for the occasion, the music fills the room and we all start dancing.

'Hey guy's hope I'm not late.' Adrien says as he walks in with ice cream from Andre's.

'GET IN,YOU BROUGHT ICE CREAM!!' Me and Alya say in unison. He got my favourite, strawberry and vanilla. Alya takes mint chocolate chip, wierdo's favourite flavour is my least favourite. Mint chocolate chip is DISGUSTING, periodt.

'Hey everyone, you brought ice cream? Get in!!' Kagami says running to Adrien for ice cream; grabbing raspberry ripple, my second favourite.

'Hey Marrinette, thanks for inviting me. Otherwise I would have been stuck with my mum all day.' Kagami says to me grabbing me into a massive hug.

I think I just died.