one - new kid new competiton

╔═══════════════╗
3rd p.o.v.

"School sucks

"School sucks."
╚═══════════════╝

AUTUMN Kai-Sommers was laying in her bed dreading for school. It's not that she hated it she was great at school. It was the people at the school who were the problem.

She didn't have many friends except for one person. Bria Delven. She stuck by her side even though it got her picked on in school.

Autumn was at the top of her class and was even taking some AP courses so she can get into a good college. School was very important to her and takes it very seriously. If there's a project due in a week she'll get it done that night or the next day. When there's a test she studies all night and almost always gets As or Bs.

Even though her parents never cared about her grades and didn't mind if she got one C or D it was very important to her. The only subject she hated was P.E.

Autumn sighed as she laid down on her bed with her hand on her stomach waiting a few minutes to get something to eat. Her stomach growled in anticipation. She was already dressed and dreaded for school. Her mom was at work already and her father was still home.

She groaned as she sat and stood from the bed and treaded down stairs where her father was already eating his breakfast.

"Hey sweetie," Her father greeted with a mouthful of eggs.

"Hey dad," She smiled then got a bowel from the cupboard and milk from the fridge.

After pouring the milk she went to get the Mini Wheats and then sat down next to her father. He didn't need to be at work til 12 since he was a mechanic while her mom a successful business woman had to be up before 8.

"You ready for that school project," Her father asked as he finishes his plate and wiped his hands off on a napkin.

"Yeah," Autumn sighed sadly.

"Why're you sad about you love school," He pointed out getting up and putting his plate in the sink and washing it.

"It's a partner project," Autumn muttered biting her lip and fidgeting her hands. She took a mouthful of cereal wanting to finish.

"I'm sure the person you'll be partnered with will be nice," Her father reassured her before sitting down next to her.

"They'll probably pass the work onto me," Autumn pointed out a smile painting her lips.