Chapter 7:

Night fell quickly. Dinner was prepared, and dinner was served. Afterwards, Madam Gwen showed everyone to their rooms. Philip and Mary would share one together, as Alan would be shown to his own. Madam Gwen informed that ____ should get rest, and not have him visit her this late at night, especially not alone. Alan hesitated, but soon gave in and agreed... Raoul had discussed things with William, and soon informed Madam Gwen of what his daughter would be getting into if not watched carefully. As everyone was off to bed, getting cozy in their rooms, ____ felt as though she were wide awake. No matter how hard to tried to fall asleep, it was impossible. She felt a lot better since that incident. Her color was back, and she was a little over heated with all of the covers on, and the fire going. _____ sat up, slipping the covers off her body. She stood up, and stretched. Oh, how it fell great to no longer be in bed.

" Hm... wonder if they will get angry with me if I go get a glass of water..." she muttered to herself, walking towards the door. As she gripped it, she found that it was locked. Confused, she tried tugging on it, but to no avail. " Blasted door... is it jammed again?"

" No, my dear. It is only locked." a chilling voice made ___ jump, and turn around to see if someone was in the room. But no one was in sight. ____ recognized the voice, and smirked.

" Angel, you came?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side. She slowly started to walk towards the fireplace, where the light was at it's brightest. She looked around for where her Angel could have been hiding.

" I told you that I would come later tonight, did I not?" Erik questioned, standing near the window. He had blended into the shadows so well that ____ could not see him. ____ bit her lip, and looked down on the ground. " How are you feeling?" his voice then sounded worried.

" I am much better. I did not know that you were watching."

" I did say that I would always be watching you, my dear." Erik looked at her, seeing that she looked a lot better then she did when he pulled her out of the water. ____ leaned against the fireplace side, and sighed.

" I should not have doubt you, Angel..." she breathed out, crossing her arms to her chest. Erik thought about stepping out of the darkness, and bring her into an embrace. He had feared that he had lost her when he drove into the water. He had feared he lost her, when she wasn't breathing. But he was glad that when she gasped for her breath, she was alright. Erik smiled at her, when he noticed that she was looking around for him.

" What are you doing, child?" he tilted his head to the side, questionably. ___ stopped, and shyly hid her face behind her hair.

" U-Um, I was looking for you. I was just so curious to see you, My Angel." she felt a blush on her cheeks as she confessed. Erik chuckled, making her blush more.

" Like I had said before. I would not want to frighten you by my appearance." he stated, slightly looking at his reflection in the window. ____ shifted a bit, but nodded.

" I just do not understand why you think I would be frightened by my Angel. I would never be afraid of you, I promise." she said, standing straight. She could hear him quite well in the room, and maybe if she listened for where his voice came from, she could find him. " I could see only your figure in the woods this morning. But it simply did not satisfy me. You should know that I am a curious child."

" I do. That curiosity of yours can get you into a lot of trouble." Erik could see that her eyes had scanned over him a couple of times, but she didn't notice him. He had wondered if she really wouldn't be afraid of him. It was risky, but he'd have to take the chance. " How about I make you a deal, my dear?" he asked. ____ smirked a bit, and put her hands behind her back.

" I am listening, Angel."

"If I show myself to you, you will come with me to the old Opera Populaire." he said, raising a brow. ____ felt a bit taken back. To the old Populaire, where that famous disaster too place? Would it even be stable to set foot in that place?

" The Opera House? You mean the one that burned down, and is abandoned?" she asked, bitting her lip near the end. Erik smirked.

" Yes, that Opera House..."

" I do not know, My Angel... My father would not like me out alone." she slightly looked at the ground in shame. She did love her father dearly. But... Erik was her Angel. Would she really let go of everything to be with her Angel. The Angel that her mother sent to her, to protect her. _____ thought deeply, her mind starting to become a little more vulnerable.

" I am your Angel of Music, come to the Angel of Music..." the hypnotizing voice of Erik's seeped into ____'s mind. Making her feel... dizzy, yet very much concentrated on his voice only. She looked towards where the voice was coming from. She could see the outline of the masked man, and she softly smiled, nodding.

" It is a deal..."

Raoul jolted up from his bed in a cold sweat. He was panting, and he gripped at his chest, feeling his heart beat increase. Did he really hear that? Or was he going insane?.... No, he was paranoid. He was just too focused on the Phantom that he thought he heard him in his sleep. ____ was safe. She wasn't going anywhere. Raoul slowly layed back down, and wipped the sweat off his forehead.

" It was just a dream...." he muttered, looking up towards the ceiling. He slowly closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath. He needed to relax. " Just... a dream..." he opened his eyes, and smirked when he could hear Philip's loud snoring from the next room over. He shook his head, and covered his face with the pillow, trying to block out the sound....

" I am your Angel of Music, come to the Angel of Music..." it was faint, yet crystal clear... Raoul removed the pillow, and sat up. He looked around the room for a moment, seeing that it went completly silent... " I am your Angel of Music, come to the Angel of Music~..." Raoul shook his head. This couldn't be real. He was still being haunted by the voice so many years ago... It couldn't be real...

" ______!" he got up from the bed, and quickly ran out of the room. This caused other to wake up to the sound of his voice. The way it sounded, they knew it couldn't be good. Philip and Mary peeked their heads out the door, looking at the worried father run towards ____'s room. Alan stepped out of his room, confused. Madam Gwen sat up in her bed, listening for anything else. William was standing outside, guarding the entrance to the house. However, hearing Raoul scream ____'s name, he knew something had gone wrong. He looked up towards the window, only to see it was completely open... His eyes widened, and he ran inside he manor. Raoul gripped the door handle and tried to open it. But to his fear, it was locked. " ____! Open The Door!" he ordered, shaking at the door. Philip and Mary ran to his side, trying to get the door open as well. Alan stood at a distance, a fear in his heart growing.

The loud bangs of the door called out towards ____ as she looked at the hand that held out, waiting for her to take it. The Phantom's singing kept her under a trance. The same effect that happen to Christine so many years ago. _____ walked towards Erik, a look in her eyes. She did make a deal after all, and she wasn't thinking of breaking that deal anytime soon... Not under the trance the Phantom kept her under. Even though Raoul's cries of distress were ringing through her ears, the Phantom's voice was in her head.

"I am your Angel of Music, come to the Angel of Music..." Erik stepped out from the shadows, his hand touching hers'. _____ looked into his eyes, a small smile on her lips. She reached out, laying her hand upon his...