~The Sakura Trees~

This is 2 years after the last part lmao 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima pulled up his skirt and pulled on his pride t-shirt. He wandered out, thinking about his boyfriend. 

He turned around a corner, the wrong corner. He sighed as he started to turn around until he heard a low yell. "Ew a fag!" Oh. Fuck. He feels a sharp tug on the back of his t-shirt, and a fist colliding with his face.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He whimpered as they walked away and he trembled trying to get up. He looked down, seeing his almost broken legs and climbed up on a wall, calling out for somebody to help him. He reached for his shattered phone , sending his boyfriend a quick text. As soon as he heard voices yelling for him, he felt everything fading away, and he felt like he was falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He woke up to see Bakugou, and a blinding light above him. I squeezed my eyes shut and and muttered. I felt something in my hand and i squeezed it. I heard a gasp and faint sobs as bakugou got closer. "mmmmnnnn....." i mutter, still a bit dazed. I open my eyes to see my sobbing boyfriend, with his head in my chest, slightly nuzzling me.  I smile and move slightly, groaning as pain tingles through my joints. He coos at me, hushing me slightly. "Stay he-here...t-that was d-dumb... u-uhm * he hiccups * be right b-back!" He sniffles and rushes out of the room, probably going to tell a doctor. I stare at the ceiling, feeling drowsy. No! I think to myself. Wait for bakugou. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip : 5 months later, out of hospital.

Kiri POV

I looked up at my boyfriend, letting my thoughts wander as I stare up and down his perfect body. He turns around in his gaming chair and lets out a small huff when he sees my lust-clouded eyes. "No." He grunts and turns back around. I let out a whimper and slump my shoulders, pouting. I shift to the edge of the bed, swiftly walking to him, settling onto his lap before he can react. He sighs and nuzzles into my neck, softly petting my head as he continues to type with one hand. He disconnects his hand from the keys, turning to grab a blanket, which he wraps around us. Not exactly what i wanted but, eh.

.

.

.

"Marry me." 

"WHAT?!" I whisper-shout, flustered. He repeats in, lifting me slightly to look deeply into my eyes, and i stare back. I kiss him and he kisses back. It might not have been heated but it was full of love and passion. He pulls away after a quick second, and i nod. His ears perk up, looking happy. He quickly grabs a binder from under his desk, and I shift so i can see the contents of it. He opens it, showing very detailed plans. I blush and he mutters something. "I've been saving it since i met you." I  blush, very happy. I turn back around, nuzzling into his neck. We exchange ilys, and fall asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip: After the marriage  ( smut warning TvT ) 

He pulls the veil off my head completely, tossing it onto the floor of our house. We shuffle, taking things off of each other, discarding them until we reach our room, only our boxers separating us. He lustfully pulls mine off, happy to see my very very hard shaft. 

My ears perk up as he rubs my tail, kitten licking the tip of my length at the same time. I moan, my eyes threatening to roll back into my head at the sensation. He takes all of it down his throat, and i allow myself to let my tongue roll out of my mouth along with a guttural moan, a familiar coil begging in my lower region.  I moan as he wiggles his tongue along the slit, and i let go of my senses, thrusting deep into his throat. He watches as i pull porn-like expressions, moaning himself as he frees his straining cock from his pants. I tap his head 3 times, as a sign I'm going to release soon and he pops off with a soft slurbing noise, drool and pre-cum dripping down the sides of his mouth. 

I whine as he throws my hips over his shoulders, and without warning roughly plowing into me. I moan as my hand flys down to my cock, the one that's not busy flying to his shoulder for support. I moan as he roughly quickens and replaces the hand on my cock with his won, watching me yet again as i moan and put my arms around his neck.

I release without warning, and he releases inside me not far after, pulling one last sloppily thrust as he pulls out, a river of cum flowing out of me. He keeps his hand on my cock, still jerking me off. I moan as he gets an idea, swiftly leaving the bed, going into the bathroom. 

Bakugou POV~

I pull the toys off the wall, a ball gag and a vibrator. I smirk as needy moans from my lover flow into my ears, evident he is touching himself. I walk out with the toys and swiftly place the cock ring onto him, and roughly pushing the vibrator into his ass. I turned up the vibrator, jerking off to his lovely graphic facial expressions. He whines and his hands fly to his cock, trying to get the cock ring off . I laugh and pin his hands up behind him, and he whines. I let go off him and he just cups his massive errection, his body glowing with a red tint. He rubs it slightly, and moans loudly, leaning himself against the head board. I continue to jack off to his lovely noises and expressions. 

.

.

.

3rd person~

They had done 5 rounds of this, fucking and then bakugou watching kirishima whine and moan as he pleasured himself. After all this, Bakugou finally pulled the toys off and out, cum leaking out of kirishima. Kirishima nuzzled up againts his lovers chest, and they fell asleep, yet again, in each others arms.

.

.

.

"Ok you can stop writing now."

"BABYYY- YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BREAK THE 4TH WALL!"

"OK FINE"

They went back to sleep and kirishima huffed in annoyance. He stared deep into my fucking soul. Jesus fucking Crist. He smiled and closed his eyes.

.

.

.

Then he opened his eyes and broke my fucking face. God fucking dammit kiri. HOW AM I GONNA MAKE 1000 SPECIAL IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL BED? I didn't. And here we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1149 words! That's it for the 300 special, which has kinda turned into an almost 500 special ^^ Hope you enjoyed ~