The Chapter With A Dusty Room

He ran his finger across of the old desk, leaving a clean and faint line. Lifting his hand to his masked face, he sniffed deeply.

"Dust, this place is covered in it." The tall man whispered to himself.

He was right, the entire room was covered head-to-toe in dust. Not to mention the various vines that painted the room green. The smell didn't really bother the man, he couldn't smell that well due to the mask he wore. Ignoring the faint smell of dust, the man began investigating the small room. He was placed in a classroom. It was a fair sized classroom, big enough to hold a class of at least 16 students. There were two lockers placed on the right side of the large board the hung from the wall. A large and messy monitor sat in the middle of the room. There was a door on the left of the board then two rows of desks on either side of the room. It seemed a little bland but also pretty normal for a classroom. The only thing that was really confusing was the boarded up windows.

"This doesn't seem clean enough to be a new school." The man muttered.

"Clean? Clean!? A school doesn't need to be clean to be a school!" A voice rang.

"Uh.. Monotaro, I think a school needs to be a little clean to be an actual school..." A softer voice said.

"Who's there?" The man shouted.

"Rise and shine ursine!" A small group of robotic bears popped up out of nowhere.

"Ngh..!" The man jumped.

"Ah! We didn't mean to scare you! My apologies." The small pink bear said.

"Pfft! You should've seen your face! Well, atleast your eyes. They're all I can see." The blue bear exclaimed.

"Shut ya traps! We got a student here." The yellow one shouted.

"Ahem, we are the Monokubs! I am Monotaro, the pink one is Monophanie..."

"Hiya!"

"The blue one is Monokid..."

"Fuck yeah!"

"The yellow one is Monosuke..."

"Sup' bitch!"

"Then the green one is Monodam."

"...."

"Sorry, Monodam doesn't speak much." Monotaro explained.

"Kyahahaha! It's cuz I bullied him so much!" Monokid laughed.

"That's not something to be proud of..." The man muttered.

"Mask dude! What's ya name!?" Monosuke asked in a vulgar tone.

"My name is Korekiyo Shinguuji." The man responded.

"Ohh! Your the ant-rope-apologist dude!" Monokid joked.

"I'm the Ultimate Anthropologist..." Korekiyo scowled.

"Monokid, ya dumbass! Don't call him that!" Monosuke scolded.

"U-Um.. anyways. Go to the gym to meet the others, then we'll explain why you're here." Monophanie commanded.

"So long, bear well!" Then like that, the bear disappeared.

Korekiyo brushed himself after that weird experience and made his way out of the classroom. He made his way through the halls before arriving upon a small opening that had lockers leaning against the wall. The lockers were old and broken. Each had different names. There was "Yumeno," "Akamatsu," and "Ouma." After those three names thirteen other names were listed, including Korekiyo's.