Prologue: Special Watch and Friend

Y/N POV ( 6 years old )

Yang: Well I'm off to Signal, I'm going to miss you all.

Tea: Us too.

Summer: Take care.

Raven: Yang. Work hard, study and if some punk messes with you.

Yang: Smash there face in.

Raven: That's my girl.

Yang walked up to me and crouched down and hugged me tight as I hugged back.

Yang: I'm going to miss the most bro, I wish I can take you with but you know the rules.

Y/N: Will I ever see you again?

Yang: Acourse, there are semesters breaks, vacations and holidays and all those type of things.

She than kissed my forehead.

Yang: Later little bro.

Y/N: ( Smiles sadly ) You too sis.

We let go which I shed a tear but Yang whipped it away.

TIMESKIP

Later we saw Yang walks up to the bulkhead and than waves goodbye to us before boarding the bulkhead. After she left I looked down and I felt my mom put a hand on my shoulder.

Summer: It's ok honey, how about we go make some cookies.

Y/N: I'm good, ( sighs ) I'm going for a walk.

I then left into the woods.

Summer POV

Summer: My poor baby boy.

Raven: Don't worry Summer Y/N is strong, he'll be ok.

Summer: I hope so.

Tea: How about we spend some time with him, you know some form of Y/N and family bonding time.

Summer: Well, I guess that can work I'll call Quill maybe she can help.

Y/N POV

Y/N: I'm going to miss Yang, I know she'll come back but I'm just going to miss her.

I than heard someone twigs snap right beside me.

Y/N: Whose there.

I than saw something crawl out and it wasn't a grimm or animal it was sometype of creature

Y/N: Hello, what are you?

I than walked towards it but it than jumped me and I thought it was going to attack me but it was rubbing against me like Zewi it tickled.

Y/N: ( Laughs ) No stop it tickles, down boy, down.

It than stopped and waged its tail like a dog to, I than got an idea. I than grabbed a stick and shacked it.