one ❝dudley the dementor❞

The living room was Lila's favorite room in 12 Grimmauld Place for many reasons. The first reason being the television.

Since Lila did not have her phone with her the whole summer and Remus wouldn't buy her a new one because "she needed to discover the real world." the TV was Lila's safe place.

Another reason being so that Lila could get away from the random people coming to Grimmauld place every single fucking day.

Lila had heard Ron and Hermione were about to come and stay at Grimmauld place but she didn't know when.

All she had was Ginny and the twins, and that was more than enough chaos for her.

As of right now, it was 12 am and Lila was laying on the living room couch watching the movie "Heathers" with a bowl of popcorn right next to her.

"You're up late."

Lila quickly turned around, when she saw  Ginny in her pajamas, leaning against the doorframe she just let out a deep breath.

"I've always been up late. Catch up with the program." Lila playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well I can't sleep either," Ginny said while plopping herself on the same couch as Lila.

"I say sleeping is overrated—"

Before Lila could finished, she heard the noise of a glass clinking.

"Did you—" Lila said quickly turning to Ginny.

"Yes, did you—"

It was silent for a couple of seconds until Lila and Ginny turned to each other with widened eyes.

"Ghosts." They said in unison.

Lila took a deep breath in until getting off the couch, standing up straight.

"What are you doing?!" Ginny panicked. "They could be under the couch!"

Lila shook her head and slowly turned to Ginny. "We need to sacrifice ourselves."

"What—"

"Get up Ginny," Lila pulled Ginny off the couch. "We are going ghost hunting."

Ginny stared at Lila before slowly nodding her head.

"I'm in." Ginny breathed out, taking out a flashlight from the back of her pocket.

The two slowly tip-toed out the living room into the hallway.

"Now we need to be quiet, it might be Tom Felton—"

Lila was cut off again by another clink of a glass.

"If I die." Ginny started while whimpering "Tell Luna that I love her."

Lila and Ginny slowly walked towards where the sounds were coming from. The two of them being scared of their lives.

They reached the end of the hallway where the dining room was and they heard voices coming from inside.

Lila and Ginny put their ears on the door to hear clearer.

"Is that— is that Sirius' voice?" Lila whisper-shouted.

"That's what I hear— wait is that Ron's?" Ginny asked, shocked. "I thought he was sleeping..."

"I thought Ron was coming tomorrow?" Lila frowned.

There was another voice, but the two couldn't make it out so they decided to eavesdrop on their conversation more.

"Ok," Lila took out her notepad, her ear still on the door. "I hear something about a Dudley, Dementor, and a Harry— wait Harry?!"

Lila dropped her notepad and looked Ginny straight in the eye

"Dudley—Harry—Dementor. Dudleys secretly a dementor!" Lilas mouth fell agape.

"How come we didn't know this!" Ginny's eyes widened as she face-palmed herself.

Lila picked up her notepad and put it in her back pocket and faced Ginny.

"We need to go in and tell Ron, Sirius, and the unknown person that we know what they're up to."

Ginny nodded with a stern look on her face.

"On the count of 3, we are going to break this door. okay?" Ginny asked.

"Got it."

"3..2..." But before Ginny could finish, Lila had already burst into the room with Ginny quickly following behind her.

"Got you fuckers." Lila said, crossing her arms.

Lila's eyes scanned the room and saw Hermione, Ron, and Sirius with surprised looks on their faces.

"Have anything to say," Ginny said darkly, glaring at the three.

"Erm, hi?" Ron questionably frowned while Hermione and Sirius were looking anywhere but at Ginny and Lila.

"We know," Ginny said, shaking her head dramatically.

"You do?" Sirius was now talking. "How?"

"Source, trust me, bro," Lila smirked.

Sirius was beyond confused about how Lila and Ginny knew about Harry's dementor attack but just decided to keep questioning them.

"Well..." Hermione started. "What do you know?"

Lila shook her head in disbelief. These motherfuckers are really trying to hide stuff from her...

"I know that Dudley is secretly a dementor... Don't try to hide stuff from us." Lila glared at the three.

"What she said." Ginny pointed to Lila.

Hermione's eyes widened and looked to Ron and Sirius who also had shocked expressions on their face.

Hermione went up to Lila and Ginny and patted their backs.

"Let's put you two to bed..."