Bonus Chapter (Georgina's first love)

Written in Georgina's point of view:

Dear diary,
Greece 200 AD the Classical era.

Today I am writing to you about someone I once loved and have now lost.

Her name was Victoria.

I felt strong love for this girl past friendship.

She had golden shaded skin and beautiful green eyes and hair the colour of the wheat.

She was the most envied by the girls of the village.

Unlike them, I didn't not feel hatred towards this girl.

Her smiles made my heart skip a beat, and I couldn't turn my gaze.

She was perfection. Sweet and kind, everything I inspired to be.

She wore clothes of white and cream she was the embodiment of innocences.

She used to pack us picnic's and we would walk through the forest until we reached a little grove hidden by the oak trees filled with tiny lilac flowers.

Once I picked a flower for her. I watched as it died, but she took it anyway from my hand and smile. She placed the dead wilting flower behind her ear pushing back her hair.

"Your magic doesn't matter to me" she would say in her thick Greek accent. "No matter what happens you will be mine and I will be yours" she always smiled.

Victoria was my soulmate and I loved her with very fibre of my being. But at last I could not touch her. I was too scared.

One day Victoria and I took a different path to our secret spot.

We had to walk on a fallen tree over a deep gorge.

Victoria had no fear as she stepped onto the tree. It cracked under her feet.

I watched as the tree being concave and Victoria began to fall.

She screamed for my help.

Without thinking I grabbed her arm, my hands bare pulling her up to safety from the narrow space.

I gently laid her down on the forest floor.

She looked up at me her emerald green losing their sparkle.

"You saved me my love" Victoria softly smiled placing her hand on my cheek.

"No I didn't" I said tears in my eyes as I grabbed her slowly fading hand from my cheek.

I did not deserve her forgiveness, I was the one responsible for her soon passing. I was the one with the darkness inside that I could not control.

If I could have control it she wouldn't be dying in my arms. She would have live a fulfilling live, a long and happy one with me at her side.

"I love you" she whispered before her body had fallen to ash.

"I love you too" I whispered back seconds too late.

She was now got forever, always in my memories but always out of my reach.

I never got to tell her the truth. I never got to tell her how I felt.

I was now alone in an empty forest, tears stemming down my face.

I was a monster. A murder. I had killed my first love.

"I will never love anyone the way I loved you" I sniffed to myself.

"I will never love again" I promised.

A promise I had never broken.

'No matter what happened she was mine and I was hers".