Big Time Rush Meet One Direction

Kendall's POV:

Another day at the Palm Woods, nothing really out of the ordinary as always just chilling except on the side note, we were pranking James who was asleep on his beach chair which is around the pool area, Right? So they we set up his Beach Chair about the center of the pool, I signal Carlos as he screamed,

"FREE HAIR GEL!!!" James quickly gets up, who still ends up in the pool, He saw us laughing; knowing we pranked him again. Then we noticed Kelly arrived, as James just got of the pool, "Kelly! What does the Great Gustavo want us today?" I asked, sarcastically "Gustavo wants you at the studio now to discuss a upcoming tour with One Direction." Kelly told us, We looked all look to each other shocked.

*Cues To The Big Time Rush Theme Song*

Afterwards,

We headed over to Rocque Records, To talk with Gustavo about this One Direction band or tour thing. "Dogs!" Gustavo called us, as we just walked in the studio as five guys were standing there behind Gustavo "I want you guys to meet One Direction." "Hey, guys. I'm Kendall, and that's James, Carlos, and Logan." I pointed at the guys, as we said together "We're Big Time Rush!" They did the same with, "I'm Louis, this Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn." Louis introduced them, "And We're One Direction!" Then James pulled out one of those pop tiger articles, "Now I remember they were on the cover of Pop Tiger this month."

"Who cares, Look Dogs. We are here to tell you that One Direction will be living you guys at the Palm Woods, and tell you about you're tour with them." Gustavo explained, We understood. "Well, C'mon on guys." We called them over to head out back to the Palm Woods hotel.

Back At The Palm Woods,

"Whoa, You guys live here?" Niall who had shocked look on his face, "Yep!" Carlos replied back with a big smile. Then Mr. Bitters came out, he noticed One Direction in the lobby with Big Time Rush, I mean with me, James, Carlos, and Logan. Then Mr. Bitters groaned, "Ugh, Are there more of your hockey nightmares, you call friends." Mr. Bitters not happy as usual, "Um... No, They're from the UK. We're from the US and Minnesota.", "Didn't know don't care." Typical Mr. Bitters. Soon we saw the Jennifers walking up to One Direction, Fangirls at them. We grabbed them in a hurry and followed us back to our apartment.

In Apartment 2J,

They were looked surprised at our apartment, which we call the crib, and also thanks to Gustavo we got this and not like how it was before, that was ugly. "This is your apartment?", "Yep, Our Manger did this for us." Logan answered to Liam's question. "Swirly slide!" Both Niall and Carlos shouted, Rest us laughed so hard. "Alright, So we don't have much rooms so we are going to have to bunk together. Niall will be bunking with Carlos, Zayn will be bunking with James-" "Makes sense, Since they both think they are perfect." Logan mentioned, James and Zayn got offended while we laughed, but I continued to tell them who was bunking with who, "Liam, You're bunking with Logan, and Harry & Louis you guys are bunking together with me." I told them, They understood. They went to unpack and stuff. I wonder how this will be going, This will be interesting....