Save Me-2

Unknown's POV

I was really scared to show Nicki who I was. She'd probably think I was some creep or something. Let's just say I'm not the most popular person at AustinWay. I mean we all have a bad past, right?

The bell has rung for lunch and I felt like I was sleepwalking. Not because I'd possibly have to fight 4 or more girls but because I had to see Nicki. I'd been stuck on her for a while but I can't figure out why. Maybe because she was always bullied and I never said anything. I just watched them do it with a heated temper all the time. Well today that would change, I'd protect her from everyone and everything. Even if that meant coming out of my comfort zone, I'd do it for her. She was so innocent and the worst thing was she acted like a child. She talked lowly and kept her head down, I see why though. These girls here would try breaking you and for Onika's sake they did. She didn't even know how beautiful she was  anymore, it was sad to watch. Enough of that though I'm here now and I've grown tired of Gabriella.

I was now walking into the cafeteria with all eyes on me. Remember how I said I had a bad past well I lied. It's a rumored past people think I'm a killer which is somewhat true. They don't know the full story but I didn't bother telling anyone either. And no one dared asked me, they were too afraid. Even Onika looked at me as I walked past, I didn't look back. She'd never suspect it's me texting her anyway. I kept my eyes ahead as I sat near the food line alone. "I heard she dumped the body in a dumpster behind Allstars", a boy whispered to someone next to me. They snickered and kept talking as I just stared at Onika. She looked down as she picked her nails. Gabriella and her crew walked in and pushed a few kids around before reaching Onika. Her eyes shot wide and she looked around, for me I'm guessing. Gabriella and her gang said a few words to Onika which she looked scared of. They sat at her table looking around, for me I'm guessing. No one knew who I was from that group chat not even Onika which was good for me. I just sat back as they looked at their watches and began texting in the group.

Gabriella: where you at bitch, come save your little friend🤣😘

I read the message and smiled a little. Their other friends came to Onika's table and she looked really worried I don't know what for. "Hey", I tapped the boy from earlier. His friends looked scared for him, which was funny. "I'd watch my back walking home today, valley st is dangerous", I winked at him. I stood up and slowly walked over to Onika's table. "Bro you're dead", his friend gasped.

My dr.Martens hit the ground as all eyes went to me. Everyone at Onika's table still looked around until they're eyes landed on me. "Gabs what the fuck?", I heard Jayla say with wide eyes. I finally made it to the table and sat next to Gabriella. "Can I sit here?", I asked Onika she shyly nodded. "She's so cute when she's shy", I thought. I peeled my orange as they all watched me faithfully. People at surrounding tables watched too. I gave them a look which made them turn around quickly. "So why you over here?", Gabriella looked down. "Yea why you here?", the others girls said in union. I pointed to myself looking at the four of them. "The fuck does it look like?", she got bold. I laughed at their remarks which made them madder. "I don't give a fuck who you are. I'm not scared of you", Gabriella's voice cracked. "You should be", I said lowly. "I'm getting tired of this hoe", Jayla stood up. "Yo Gabs let's bat this hoe", Angela smirked. "So you're the tough guy mr. 718", Gabriella smirked. Onika finally looked at me but with a hopeful look. "I'd like you to do what you said you'd do", I whispered. All her friends hyped her up which made me calmer. She looked around and pursed her lips which made me head butt her. Her friends gasped as her head crashed to the table. I grabbed the other girls and whispered to them. "If you fuck with her again you're dead. Got it?", they nodded. They looked embarrassed as they picked Gabriella up taking her somewhere. Onika had her head in her hands even after the girls left.