Chapter Twelve

A/N: QUESTION TIME!!!

Would you like me to continue to title the chapter with numbers?? Or would you like me to actually come up with a title for the chapter? I would do the same for the chapters I've already posted. Pls let me know xxx

Sunday. The day of the first concert.

I got up early to go for a run. When I get back into the hotel James crosses my way. Judging from his clothes he's about to go for a run too.

'Morning Lizzy! You're up early!', James greets me as he notices me. I rub some sweat from my forehead.
'Yeah I have to be at the venue soon because of the fan project.'

'Oh yeah it's the first day of that! You should really let us know how that goes later.'

I nod. 'I will. Have a good run.'

He leaves the hotel and I walk up to my room, get in the shower and get ready for the day. I make sure that I feel comfortable in my outfit and that my hair and makeup look good. It makes me more confident. I only grab a pretzel and an apple from the breakfast menu before I start walking to the venue. It's not a long walk and it makes me calm down a little.

I'm meeting some fans in two hours and I want to check where I can film the videos with them. I also have to prepare the little video cameras so I can hand them out to fans before the show. Once I'm done with that the boys should be at the venue and I can start filming behind the scenes clips.

I've prepared everything backstage and walk outside of the venue to see whether the fans are already there. They are. Three girls and a boy are standing in front of the back entrance where I've told them to meet me.

'Hi guys, I'm Lizzy', I introduce myself as I walk up to them. Two of the girls only seem a little younger than me, one girl is about 14 and the boy seems around the same age.

They all greet me with big smiles on their faces. I let them in and we walk onto the stage. Since the soundcheck has already happened yesterday the stage is free all afternoon and I thought it would be a cool scenery. I can tell all four of them are getting excited once they realize they are standing on the same stage they will see their idols perform on tonight. I make them talk a little bit, tell me about themselves, before I get the camera out. The more they talk the more comfortable they get with me filming them and soon enough they are laughing and joking with each other and sharing memories they have of being a fan. Exactly wat I wanted. I feel like I've got everything I need when my phone rings. I stop the recording to see whether it's maybe Joe calling me.

It's Connor.

I excuse myself from the four and step aside a bit.

'Hey, what's up?', I ask.

'Hey Lizzy. Are you still at the venue with the fans?', he asks. I affirm his question.

'Well I've got some time and you said something about surprising them. I could be there in ten minutes?'

I look over at the fans who are still engaged in conversation. Excitement takes over my body. They have no idea what's coming their way.
'That would be absolutely awesome. We're on the stage. Text me when you're about to enter so I can get the camera ready yeah?'

'Okay I will.'

Then Connor hangs up. I put my phone back in my pocket and walk over to the four of them. Why am I suddenly nervous?

It's not like I've never met Connor before?

'Sorry guys', I smile at them apologetically as I interrupt their conversation. 'I only have one last question to ask you. If you could tell them something, what would it be?'