1: Moving in

I tried writing a 3rd Person POV(?), I hope this isn't too bad.

Sorry if it's a bit OC? I don't know if I made it too Oc lol

Forgive my mistakes and wrong grammar, I suck at writing ;-;

Oh! And it's also a Non-binary reader☺️

------

You plopped down on the sofa, letting out a tired sigh. You were unboxing the whole day and you were exhausted. 

You just moved in in your new apartment yesterday. It got your interest; there is a beautiful view of the near park in your balcony,  the rent is not that expensive, pets are allowed, and it's not noisy so it was a win-win situation for you, since you were looking for new apartment to stay in.

You heard the soft pitter-patter of your dog Rex nearby. His long snout peaked from the floor and immediately made its way towards you, he let out a small whine. Your hand made its way towards the fluffy dog's soft raven and white fur, gently stroking it. 

"I'll give you my attention after a bit

"I'll give you my attention after a bit." You chuckled, still stroking the what it looks like whining beast. "I'm done unboxing now so I'll just put the stuff where they belong and I'm done, okay, big guy?"

A huff.

You stood up, stretched a bit, then started to put your belongings to its new places.

After what seemed like eternity, you were finally done. You didn't bother to make yourself dinner and just made your way towards the bedroom. Seeing your dog already sleeping, you gently laid down beside him and immediately drifted off to sleep.

<><><>

Knock knock knock.

"Mmmmrrmm.."

knock knock knock.

"Mrmm..."

Trying to forget the knocking noise, you grabbed your pillow and covered your face with it, letting out a groan. Rex finally got up and walked towards the noise. He started scratching the wooden door before looking back at you with an expectant look in his eyes.

Knock knock knock.

"Hai hai hai.. I'm coming, I'm coming.." You finally got up and went towards the bathroom to quickly fix yourself up before heading towards the door.

"What is it-" Opening the door, you grumbled but tried to keep your voice in a polite tone. Your mouth slightly hanged open as you eyes the fine specimen in front of you... Awooga.

He had silky white hair that resembles the snow and sapphire blue eyes that you could easily get lost in. His skin was pale and you could tell that it was soft to the touch. Damn. He was the prettiest boy you have ever met.

"Nice to meet you, new neighbor~!" The beautiful man said cheerily as a huge grin appeared on his lips.

"Uh.. Um... I-" You stammered. You were completely blown away, your brain can't process any thoughts right now instead of the fucking beautiful man in front of you. Thanks a lot brain.

"Since our apartments are just across each other, I thought I'll greet you and welcome you!" He continued without a second thought, ignoring your stammering mess. "My name's Gojo Satoru, nice to meet you."