2: New Neighbor

I am not a Gojo simp~ 

But he is physically attractive I won't lie~
-------

How did it end up like this..?

You were sitting down on the sofa with an unknown person sitting beside you happily humming a tune of some song you could care less for.

Just... How..?

"I got some Kikufuku mochi. I thought I'd be kind and give some to my new neighbor~" He said in a sing-song voice before placing the package on your coffee table. Rex who was staring at your beautiful neighbor let out a small huff before looking away.

Huh..

"Wah~ What a cute dog you have!" The white-haired man exclaimed before he started cooing at your dog who looked so done already, you sweat dropped. 

"Come here, cutie cutie~" Rex only faced his back towards the energetic man. How mean.

After a few minutes of coxing, you called Rex over and made him sit beside Gojo who looked super delighted at what you did. Rex looked at you before looking back at the unfamiliar male as if pleading you to please not make him do this.

You smiled and waved your hand, signaling the pleading dog to at least greet Gojo. You watched Rex raise his paws, let out a small grunt, before placing his paws on the overly-excited-male's leg.

Gojo let out a delighted chuckle before starting to pet the dog. Rex stared at you the whole time and you can't help but snicker.

You didn't mind this.

"Ah, I didn't catch you name yet." Gojo mumbled before looking at you. "What's your name, new neighbor?"

"L/n."

"L/n..?"

"L/n Y/n."

"Ah, Y/n then~! Nice to meet you, Y/n!""

You raised a brow at the young male after he said your first name. You wondered how he could be so familiar with you already.

"Nice to meet you too... I'm in your care.. I guess..?" You said unsurely before you felt Rex curl up on your lap.

Gojo stayed for a while to get to know you better. You didn't mind his company but you're still weirded out by how quickly he got comfortable with you, you won't say it out loud but you wished you had the confidence to do that to some random person you haven't met before.

You were also confused by a feeling that things will never be the same... How weird.