Chapter 11

Two days has past. Alex has been visiting Aliyah and She is slowly getting better. Of course. They also had alot of fun and Alex hasn't been in school for two days. Today was also the day to visit his mother

Alex was in the fight club waiting for his opponent who looked muscler. Thought he wasn't afriad of course. Alot of people were afriad of Alex but some weren't afraid. The Man came to Alex as He had a smirk.

Man: Too Easy to Crush. This is my place, My world!

Alex: Well This World isn't without Logos. This is everyone's freedom. I can't believe people like you are here

Man: *Grits* You talk too much, Kid.

The Man ran to Alex quickly but Alex dodged him as The Man kicked him hardly in the gut as Alex fell down. He still wasn't doing okay since the last fights he had. The man picked Alex up and tried to throw him but Alex punched his face did a..

 The man picked Alex up and tried to throw him but Alex punched his face did a

The man was holding his nose as Be got up and stared at Alex in anger. He charged at Alex and kept punching his face until Alex pushed as He was holding his head. Suddenly Someone interrupted the fight and grabbed Alex by the neck. Alex was confused as Some people tried to stop the other person until Alex flipped him back in the ground.

The person was knocked out as Alex was holding his neck. Suddenly Alex got kicked in the face and got knocked out as The Man was laughing.

Man: I knew you were easy to best hahaha!

Alex was knocked out as The Man was celebrating.

An hour later. Alex couldn't believe he lost since the other man distracted him. He was going to Aliyah's house until His head started hurting even more and Slowly fell in the ground.

Alex: Argh.....

Aliyah opened the door and saw Alex on the floor as She gasped and holded Alex.

Aliyah: Alex!!! Oh my god. What happened???

Alex: Aliyah.....Its Nothing

Aliyah: Come inside quick!

Aliyah was helping Alex to get up as They made it to the couch. Aliyah was getting some things while looking at him.

Aliyah: Alex?? What just happened??

Alex: ..............

Aliyah: Alex??

Alex passed out as Aliyah was scared and tried to get Alex up. But he already was unconscious as She sat there looking worried until she heard a message from Alex phone as She grabbed it and looked at it.

Mother: Hey Honey, Are you coming right now to the hospital? I'm waiting for you.

Aliyah: Hospital?....

She wasn't sure what to do. She just placed his phone on the table and kept starring at Alex who was still sleeping