Prologue:

Heavy rain pouring down felt heavier than usual to him.

all crazy things happening around him made this twelve year kid as if go deaf to the raindrops bashing on the cars roof,his eyes seemed lost in an endless depth,while staring out of the window from his backseat.

It was dark outside,while tears pouring down from his eyes little by little, he stared in to the darkness outside endlessly while he felt a soft voice as of his own hushing calling him into it,

"neil..Neil..look hear.."

While words getting louder steadily at a time,

"Neil...are you listening?"
"Neil?"

he felt his right hand on his lap touched, he was surprised and shaken, he turned around in a panic to his front, he saw his Dad's manager Mr.David shaking his hand calling him,from the front seat while sitting next to the driver.

"Neil..are you ok?..heavens....you don't look so good, get together yourself..we will be there in just a minute."

He looked worried and sad at the same time, Neil watched Davids eyes trying to hold back his own sorrow,

his eyes weren't sharp as usual,

Their fast journey suddenly got slow and car came to halt.

David got out of the car with his umbrella ready,he moved to where Neil was and opened the door for him to come out,

"Lets go Neil,..your Dad is waiting."

Neil slowly and elegantly got out of the car, he realised he was in front of the Feather Hospital, one of the biggest corporate hospitals in the city under the leadership of Roy foundations..where Neil's father, Shashank Roy was an acting director.

Many cars where rushing in from the gate with important people from all over the city..all were hurrying through the allowed entrance in a single direction,reporters were being pushed back by police for trespassing the restricted area,

As if guiding Niel,Mr.David made him follow behind.

After walking few steps they where in front of the lift with its door wide open as if waiting for someone to enter,

Seeing some familiar faces in front David suddenly frowned as if meeting someone really hateful.

It was Mr.Sanii,

with a made up sad face Sanii looked at David and Neil,Neil wasn't still aware of who he was looking at with his teary eyes,

"Terrible..it was a terrible news,...nephew Neil come..please mister David..let us go together."

Neil then soon realized who he was looking at but had no energy to greet..

It was uncle Sanii with his son and daughter, Neils classmates from his prestigious Divine Purveyor School.

with feminine like traits and voice, with- like sharp but gullible tongue, as if a snake like person, Neil wondered how he wouldn't realise who it was sooner?

With that said, Sanii signed them to get inside with his left hand. David seemed to mind but not show, as if running out of time he rushed inside the lift with Neil.

"Terrible...you look terrible Nephew,you mustn't look this bad..what would your Dad think at such times....he would be sad."

Sanii slowly bent a little bit as if trying to wipe of his tears but David intervened,

"Thank You for the concern's Mr.Sanii, but our young master is enough capable to stay strong, he can wipe his own tears....your pity would just make him feel weak."