Chapter 2

Berthas point of view-
That night, he met me in the bathroom again.
We kissed and then hugged. Then we ran into our bedroom and sat on the bed. I crawled onto him, taking of his pants and shirt while he took off his shoes. He was just in his underwear.
I kissed him again.
Then I rolled over, and he began to take off my shirt and shorts, so I was left there in my underwear and bra.
"1...2...3!" I said and we both took of our undergarments. Now we were completely naked.
He told me to sit on his *****, so I did. It felt so good. "Mmm...yeah." I said.

Michaels point of view-
She was so pretty. I thrusted myself into her, and she just sat there moaning. Her ***** were so big.
"Lay down." I said.
she did.
I started to play with her *****. She giggled. "Michael, sit up." She said and then we both sat up. she holds her ***** out to me, and I run up and **** them.

Berthas point of view-
Ugh this felt so good, him sucking on my *****. Then he fell off the bed, and I laughed. "Sit on the edge of the bed, with your legs wide open" he said and I did what he said.
He started to lick my *****! His tongue went inside and out. But it felt so good. "Mmmmm yeah right there" I said. Then he crawled up on the bed and pointed at his ****. "Come on!" He said, so I jumped on his ****. He then thrusted me in and out in and out. Then I got off, and we did some positions. "Yes baby yes!!" Michael yelled. We stopped at sat up. I lay back down and then he kneeled right over my head. "Suck it." He says forcefully, pointing to his ****. So I do. Then I sit up, and lay back down. He begins to rub my clit in circles, slower and then faster and faster. "Mmmmm Baby!!! Right there!!" I scream.
He stops and then begins to bring his finger to my belly button. Slowly, he brings it down until it hits my ******. He rubs slowly then gets harder and harder until i scream loudly so he stuffs his **** in my mouth. He grabs my **** and rubs them so hard. He sucks and bites on them so hard i almost cry.