𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛

Carla C

Lu and Valerio decide to take me for lunch at my favorite restaurant to meet up with my boyfriend. Benny.

We enter and see him sitting, I just know Lu is going to give me shit, he looks like Samuel, dark hair, but he has blue eyes, and he's the same height as Samuel. Right when she sees him she looks at me. I didn't look at her but I saw on the corner of my eye.

"Hey Carla." He stands up and gives me a hug. I hear Lu cough a little. Fucking hell. Being in Spain with some other guy without Samuel I don't know. It still feels so fucking wrong.

"Hi, you must be Benny, huh?" Lu says as she looks at me.

"In the flesh, haha." Lu just smiled at him and sat down. Valerio scoffed and sat down with her. Fuck my life.

Told you this dude looks EXACTLY like Samuel but he doesn't even fuck like him.

"So how long have you been dating?" Lu asked, me and Benny sit down, "about 6 months." I nod and smile, all I could do, I'm the fakest person alive.

We eat our food peacefully until Lu starts to speak, "Let's go to the nightclub after this, almost all of your friends are there Carla."

All? Meaning Samuel?

"I'm a little tired, jet lagged." I smile trying to get her to shut up.

"Nadia really wants to see you." Benny rubs my back and nods, "Let's go, I'd love to meet your friends." I fake smile at him and look to Lu, I want to see Samuel. I feel like this time apart has only made me feel more his.

"Fine, I guess we can go." I look at Benny and he gives me a kiss, I liked Benny but I feel like once I see Samuel I'm going to do something I'll regret. Samuel brought out my vulnerability and I hate that.

Something I would hate more? Is if I saw him with a girl.

Samuel

"Hey baby." I hear, I turn around to see my girlfriend, I smile at her. Her names Rue, she's a tanned and has curls. She's very nice actually. She kisses me, she loved kissing me in the club. I did too, so many people in the club yet nobody cares if we kiss. I've been dating her for 3 months.

I pull away to Guzman smiling with Nadia, they were getting married in 4 months. Good for them.

"So how was uh, work?" I ask her as I pull out cigarette and smoke it.

"It was fine, I kind of have stuff that I need to finish in New York so I'm going there next week," she frowns.

"Again? I'm going to miss you." I say, she smiles and kisses me again.

"Samu." Guzman almost whispers in my ear. I pull away from the kiss and look at him, he points to the entrance and that's when I see her..

Carla.

//////////

////////

//////

////

///

//

/