Changes

It was a sunny and beautiful day since spring had arrived! And the people of Sooga know it, even more so 4 young friends who were heading towards a field full of very beautiful flowers... 

Ching:- (amazed) wow! What a beautiful place, don't you think?

Pucca:- (nods her head very excited)

Abyo:- Nah ... I've seen better ones (he answers disinterestedly), don't you think so? (turns to address his friend)

Garu:- (He only lifts his shoulders as a sign of disinterest)

The boys acted like this as they were parctically forced to go after the girls...

Ching:- Oh come on Abyo, it is spring, you should be happy and excited, not sad and bitter (reproaches the young ninja)

Abyo:- How can i be happy and excited if we are only seeing some insignificant flowers? (asks the angry girl) 

Ching:- (Gets angry) don't tell them like that, they have feelings 

Abyo:- To hell whit your feelings! 

Ching:- (Surprised) I can't believe you say that

As they fought and Garu silenty watched, Pucca decided to go see the beautiful flowers and smell their exquisite aroma, and while she was jumping across the meadow like a girl, she managed to visualize a beautiful flower that caught her attention, so she approached. And took it, to then return to his friends happy and show it to his beloved Garu.

Pucca:- (approaches Garu without him noticing and smells the scent of the flower, to then make the ninja do it too)

Both of them sneeze when smelling the flower causing that pollen to begin to rotate around their surroundings, covering them completely, such was the amount of that pollen that attracted the attention of their friends who, when they saw the situation, stopped fighting.

Ching:- What's happening ?! (asks her boyfriend)

Abyo:- I don't know!

Slowly the pollen began to disappear and both young people approached their friends who were still on the ground without getting up.

Ching:- Guys! they are fine? (taking Pucca's arm to get him up) wow Pucca, I never noticed that your arm is so muscular

Abyo:- (Taking Garu's arm) Hey, I think you should est a little more Garu, your arm is very thin

Pucca and Garu begin to wake up and decided to raise their heads, doing so leaves their two friends apeechless...

Abyo and Ching:- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! (They scream loudly, leaving both young people confused, who turned to see each other and realized the situation, causing them to scream too)

Pucca and Garu:- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! 

Ching:- CALM EVERYONE! (He shouted, drawing the attention of those present) What happened to them? now they are- (she is interrupted by a certain ninja)

Abyo:- Aliens! (they scream making everyone look at him strangely)

Ching:- Eh ... no, they changed their genders to their opposite versions (he tells both boys that they started looking at their new bodies)

Abyo:- What do you mean?

Ching:- I mean that someone or something transformed Pucca into a man and Garu into a woman.

Pucca:- (is surprised to remember something and runs after him)

Ching:- What are you looking for, Pucca?