Truths

At the Dong King ...

Fyah:- Work you lazy! I want this place clean before the lady comes back (yelling at all her employees)

At that the door opens loudly and thus entering Garu, Abyo and Ching who desperately were looking for Pucca and by not doing so they approach Fyah threateningly...

Ching:- Where is Ring Ring?

Fyah:- I-I don't know, we're waiting for her to come back but she hasn't done it yet and that worries us a bit (she tells them nervously)

Abyo:- You're right, it's already dark and there is no sign of Pucca or Ring Ring ...

Garu:- (hearing that makes him sad and leaves the restaurant)

Ching:- If you find out something, let us know (he tells the waiter, and then he walks away with Abyo)

Fyah:- Of course! (changes his face to a fake one) I won't tell you anything ... (turns to see his employees) Casano, put down that drink and come to work!

Meanwhile with Pucca and Ring Ring ...

Ring Ring:- Wow, that was exquisite, don't you think? (turns to see Pucca)

Pucca:- (Nods her head firmly)

Ring Ring:- Long ago I did not eat the food of the Goh-Rong ...

Pucca:- (tilts her head in question)

Ring Ring:- You ask me why? (asks the young woman)

Pucca:- (affirms with his head)

Ring Ring:- Well ... when I was a child I used to go all the time and enjoy her food and be able to see- (she interrupts and turns to see Pucco who looks at her curiously) it doesn't matter (she blushes at the thought that almost You are wrong in naming that person) Time passed, and my father decided to put one of his restaurants here, Dong King restaurant, do you know that?

Pucca:- (Nods her head)

Ring Ring:- And well, being the owner of the Dong King, well, actually my father is the owner, but it's the same!

Pucca:- (laughs)

Ring Ring:- The Goh-Rong is now our enemy, and I can't eat the opponent's food ... or at least that's what my father tells me (the latter says it sadly)

Pucca:- (approaches and puts his hand on her shoulder)

Ring Ring:- (Upon realizing it returns to its previous state) But it does not matter, I will not miss them, and less the delivery girl / waitress there

Pucca:- (raises an eyebrow in intrigue)

Ring Ring:- (She takes the hint) Her name is Pucca, and she is my arch enemy, she is very scandalous and stubborn.

Pucca:- (looks at her with some anger)

Ring Ring:- She always ran from here to there with that perfect dress for her, when making her deliveries the wind blew on her face making her look like an angel, Ah! and when he asked for an order, he would always look at you with those big bright brown eyes, and his smile ... it's like he's just doing it for you, and you instantly fall in love with that damn smile ... (smile fondly remembering those moments)

Pucca:- (looks at her surprised and flushed)

Ring Ring:- (Reacting, his smile fades) Or so they told me ...