125

😏

  Seokjin grumbled as he got the notification from Suga Modeling— Jungkook's live link.

  He shouldn't have felt the need to click the link. Shouldn't have clicked the link, but he clicked it quicker than the previous time, with barely any hesitation.

  His computer screen lit up— he was watching on it instead of his phone. Much bigger. Better to watch the younger.

  He made the screen big and let his eyes trail the computer as Jungkook appeared onto it.

  Jungkook's hair was pulled back, and as he turned around to show off his pink laced panties, he could see that it was pulled into a bun.

  Seokjin tsked to himself as Jungkook pulled his big grey t-shirt up to show his ass off more. Thick thighs. Tight panties.

  "Like my panties?" Jungkook giggled.

  Then he crawled onto his bed, ass towards the camera, and let his shirt fall up his lower back.

  The panties are cute.

  "It's been a while since I've seen you," Jungkook muttered only loud enough for the set-up camera to pick up. "Did you miss me?" he asked.

  Seokjin leaned back in his desk chair and shook his head. "Not a bit."

  "God, I'm so horny," Jungkook sat back on his knees, back facing the camera and knees pressed into his bed. "You gonna touch yourself too?" He glanced back at the camera.

  Seokjin darted his tongue to his inner cheek. "No," he said as if Jungkook could hear him.

  "What should we do today?" Jungkook asked. "Gonna let you come? Wanna feel good?"

  He turned around towards the camera, still in the same position. His cock was already hard- must've prepared for a short live today. Rightfully so.

  "Come on, touch yourself for me." He pressed his palm to his clothed cock. "No need to wait tonight."

  Seokjin huffed.

  But he grasped onto his underwear, no pants in sight. He rolled his head back into the chair and merely watched, holding onto his cock.

  "Let's come together," Jungkook told the camera. "I wanna see you come for me."

  He pulled his cock out of his panties and hummed as he started stroking himself.

  Seokjin's eyelids were half-closed, trying his best to restrain himself, but soon felt his cock growing against his skin.

  "So horny," Jungkook let out as he sped his pace, breathless already. "Don't wanna wait. Wanna come."

  "Then fucking do it." Seokjin bit at his lip, shame soaking in as he spoke to nobody.

  He pulled his own dick out of his underwear and swallowed hard as he started jerking himself off, cursing at the relief he felt.

  Then he hurriedly drizzled his handy, convenient lube onto his skin, a moan of his own slipping out at the cold liquid hitting his head.

  "Fuck," Jungkook moaned, his head falling back. His thigh muscles were clenching, spreading further apart as he lifted his cock up into his hand.

  Seokjin turned the volume up higher and breathed heavily, hearing the slick sounds of lube not only from Jungkook's end, but from his end as well.

  "Come, baby," Seokjin let out.

  He leaned forward and gently mashed his forehead into his desk, not wanting to see anything. Not wanting to admit what he was watching, doing, feeling.

  He heard Jungkook whine, the constant tug and wet sounds making Seokjin groan to himself. He was jerking fast, his dick hot and heavy in his hand as he did so.

  "S-Seokjin—"

  Seokjin's head shot up from the desk, eyes wide as he watched Jungkook push up into his hand. His head had fallen back as he whimpered, body still as cum spewed from his head.

  He was red hot, just like Seokjin.

  Did he just...

  Seokjin didn't notice that he had stopped stroking himself, waiting for something more. Waiting to see if he was hearing things or not. For confirmation.

  Did Jungkook just moan his name?

~