Bakudeku wedding pt 1 (chapter 86)

2 weeks later it was now the 2nd. The next day was Bakugos and Deku's wedding the day before today was Dekus bridal shower/party and that day before was Bakugos bachelor party. Deku is staying in my home with Marcel and Maria for this. The bridesmaids are Toga, Jirou, Lily, and Mina. I'm the maid of honor. And for Bakugo. The best man is Touya, and the grooms men is Denki, Sero, Shoto and Kirishima. In the morning I made breakfast for everyone.

"Morning babe" said Touya kissing me. I smiled.

"Morning" I said. Marcel and Maria ran down beginning to stuff their faces. Maria was already fed 4 minutes ago. She quickly fell asleep.

"Hey guys! Oh you made pancakes and French toast?" Said Deku sitting down to eat. I laughed.

"Yes now go ahead and eat. We have a busy day today. The Girls will be coming over later and we" suddenly I felt sick. I know I missed my period but maybe it's late? I mean I was supposed to get it 2 or last weeks ago. I ran to the bathroom and began throwing up. Touya ran behind me.

"Y/n are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked holding my hair back. I threw up more. I then cleaned my mouth and my hands. We walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm fine. I just... I have a small headache and I have shivers but other than that I'm perfectly fine." I said. He nodded.

"Ok well be careful today ok? I know you're rough when your sick. Deku watch over her? Or Toga, or any of you. I also have a buzy day so I'll see you all later alright." Said Touya kissing my forehead and leaving. Mina walked in eating my food. She ate it with Toga. I laughed.

"Ok really guys. I'm starving and now we have to leave and get ready. You both are buying me lunch and dinner. Hey I forgot to ask but wasn't Momo and Lida supposed to be in the wedding as well?" I asked. Deku shook his head.

"No. They're guests. Ether way let's get ready y/n" said Deku. I nodded.

"Wait what are we doing today?" I asked. Toga looked at me.

"Did you forget? We're having a fun day! We're going out to eat right now so you'll eat, then a skate park, or that place we can roll. A skating rink! Yeah that! And then go get our nails done for Tomorrow and pick up the dress's and get everything ready for tomorrow! Your going to be really busy aren't you? All these weddings your going to." Said Toga laughing. I smiled and then slowly stopped.

"Lily can you change Maria and get her ready if you can please" said Deku. Lily nodded.

"Nerezza please go get ready upstairs." I said. She ran upstairs as well as Marcel. I then went to my room to shower and change. As soon as I changed everyone walked into my bathroom and began sitting with me. I laughed.

"If you're doing makeup go ahead. However I call the vanity and mirror with lights." I said. They all laughed. I got dressed in a casual outfit. Wellllllll... I only had a black sports bra, a zip up jacket and black pants. I did light makeup. Nothing too crazy. When I finished I saw Nerezza and Lily waiting for me. Everyone was already down stairs. I did Nerezzas hair and I soon did her light makeup as she wanted. I smiled. I saw Lily looking at the makeup but she didn't touch it.

"Put some on if you'd like." I said Smiling. Lily shook her head.

"Did you forget I don't know how to do much things myself. Barley can cook, find a good job even after UA practically kicked me out. Or even a normal job to help with rent for Inko. Meanwhile mom is no where to help." Said Lily. I sighed and smiled.

"Sit down. I'll do your makeup if you'd like. And sorry for the stress you're going through. She had to disappear. I'll explain so day" I said removing Lily's hair that was in the way of her face. She looked at me.