Part 1 chapter 2: Your first encounter

Hours felt like years at school until you got an announcement to leave earlier than before, you stayed outside for about 5 minutes until you got a text from Stan saying you could go home and not wait around for him since he was at Clyde's house so you headed home and completely your homework. It took you ages but you completed it, then the edrenaline kicked in and you had to make sure Stan was ok you called him...but there was no answer so you called Clyde,Craig,Kyle none picked up. Then the thoughts came in 'what if he's ignoring me?' 'what if he's dead/hurt?' 'what if he's abandoned me?' You hear a knock at the door it was a group of people you didn't know but one of them looked very familiar, they claimed to be some of Stan's friends and needed to get something for him. Since Stan sent some of his friends back if he forgets something you didn't suspect anything. A few minutes in and you get a text of Stan saying 'Don't let anybody in, no matter who they are' then you and Stan had a whole argument then Stan called you and had a conversation about what happened that night.

Then you realised, you let some of Stan's 'friends' in, you felt something sharp stab into your neck. It was a syring one of them picked up your phone and said something but you started to pass out so you couldn't hear them but it was something to Stan. You cracked your eyes open to see a bright light, you tried to shade you eyes but you were tied up you were hanging above a light and heard talking below you, you try and wriggle out, then suddenly you start going down you continue to try and escape but it's no use. You freeze to see Stan, his friends and the things you let into the house you weren't really listening due to you tying to escape the tight grasp of the dark gloomy hands it peaked your interests when the tall man(Gregory) says something about the girl Stan used to like (Wendy) and how he stole her from him and that he's going to do the same and with that the girl cast a spell and you along with the others were sucked through the portal not being able to see Stan anywhere.