That Damn Butler.

He woke me up, Dressed me, and feed me, like always. But there was something different, he was acting different, his eyes glowed bright pink. He was a demon, he was probably just hungry for my soul. Whatever, I rolled my eyes as he put my shoes on, helped me out of bed, and opened the door for me. His eyes still glowing. "Sebastian." He looked down. "Yes Lord?" I moved my head over a bit, "Do you want something?" I said looking back at him with arms crossed. "Yes I do." I looked at him moving my head more."Can you tell me what it is you want?" He quickly looked over. "You Young Master." his eyes glowed brighter, I began to be frightened by this. Hes never gotten to me like that.

I shook it off, I then entered my study along with Sebastian by my side.

"Ciel..." I heard a slight whisper, it was my name that was being whispered. "Ciel.." I heard it agian. "Sebastain are you saying my name?!" I looked over at him in a bit of rage. "Yes, do you like it Lord?" I looked at him closer, he leaned in a bit. "Eh?!" He leaned in closer, his eyes have never been so bright. "I want you. Ciel." He said with an arousing voice. I blushed as he said this. He then placed his first to fingers on my chin, lifting it up, slightly. He stopped, smiled, revealing his sharp teeth. His grin went away, he then grabbed me, His eyes are now more of blood red then a light pink. His arms are firmly wrapped around my waist, picking me up, I had no way to get put of his grasp. "Sebastian! Let me go!" He ignored my command. He gave me a look then he leaned in and places his face right in front of mine. He then kissed me, our lips locked, my eyes widened I then sank into the kiss, his lips are so soft. He then loosened his grip, releasing me. I looked up at him, "Se-Se-bas-tian" I said trembling holding my fingers up to my lips. He then left and said, that it was time for tea.