Tea Time

As Sebastian handed me my tea, I was a bit frightened, and a bit confused. I looked up at him, then quickly looked away. I straightened up, "Sebastian." He looked down at me, "Yes?" I looked at him, "Can you tell me why you did that earlier?" He looked at me and smiled. "Am I not aloud to get the things I want?" I looked down and blushed. "Tea times over Sebastian." I left in rage, he of course followed, such a lost puppy that butler of mine. I walked to large door it was my bedroom door.  As I reached to open it, Sebastian snuck up closer behind me. I blushed slightly then straightened up. I walked into my bedroom, and sat on my bed. Sebastian stood by my bed side. I blushed a bit. I leaned up and crawled to him, I pulled on the tail of his coat. "S..Sebastian..w-will you kiss me again..." I blushed and looked down. "Why of course my lord, as you wish." He bent down on one knee and kisses me firmly, the kiss began to last longer, I felt his fingers go threw my hair, I began to moan into the kiss. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He began to stand, still kissing I wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked us over to the bed, he lay me down, and unbuttoned his coat. He let it fall to he floor then loosened his tie.  He got over me and kissed me again. He was over me. I wanted him. I could see he wanted me too.  I blushed Sebastian took off his coat showing only his vest tie and white dress shirt, he began to take of his tie, he threw it to the side, he kissed me again. He started kissing me down my neck.  I moaned softly. "Se...Sebas.. Sebastian...ah.." he started to undress me. I blushed deeply. He unbuttoned my morning coat and took of my little blue tie, leaving nothing on my chest. He licked my collarbone then pulled away, he took off his white dress shirt, revealing his chest, his muscles, and his abs. I blushed as he moved toward me. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me to his chest, his skin touching mine, He kissed me deeply and held my leg to his side, rubbing the side of it. He then put my legs around him. He took off his trousers as he was over me, and then took off mine. He slowly slipped off my boxers. I blushed more. He then took off his as well. He moved closer his member touching my back side. "S..Sebastian.." he looked at me."Yes Young Master?" I blushed deeply. "P..Please..t..take me.." he moved in closer and entered his member into my entrance starting out gently. "Is this what you wanted you by master?" I moaned softly. "Y-Yes..go harder Sebastian!" I moaned louder as he began to go harder. He went faster as well.  "Se...bas..tian.." I moaned his name softly.