Dear dairy

Dear diary I'm Natalia, I'm 16 years old and I am going to tell you a love story never heard before. Your properly thinking "why is this one special?" and to answer your question, is because it my love story. It all started when Zoe's brother was sent to jail, and I felt sorry for her because Zoe is my best friend. Her life was upside down after what happened to her brother and I don't know how but everybody in school knew a about it. When we waked in the hallways everybody was whispering, she started crying and she waked into the bathroom. I didn't waked after her and I bet your thinking "what a best friend huh" but the reason why I didn't run after her was because I started yelling in hallway "lessen up everyone if I hear one more whispering about Zoe's brother OR Zoe, I WILL make your life hell okay? Good." And then I waked into the bathroom. Zoe was crying so hard; it was so hard to see her that way I told her it all was going to be fine and then we waked out of the bathroom. We waked into class, the teacher said, "okay everyone sit-down on your chair and be quiet, we have a new student today." A guy waked in he had bule eyes, brown hair and he was tall. I could see all the girls drool over him it was quite funny. He said he's name was mason brown, he was 17 years old, the teacher suddenly said, "Natalia you will be showing mason a round". He sat next to me, Zoe blinked at me and said, "you got it girl". I laughed so hard and I said to her "Haha your funny huh". Mason was staring at me, he told me my eyes was beautiful. I smiled and said, "thanks your eyes are pretty too" I thought he was done taking but no he was so curious, and he asked a lot of questions, for some reason. Then the teacher said, "mason and Natalia do you want to share with the rest of the class huh?". Mason said, "no, sorry miss. Walsh" I laughed. class was over.                                                                                                                                                       "A week after"

Zoe slept over so I woke up and I saw her face and I could see that she had been crying, I felt so sorry for her, it hurt me to see her being hurt. She woke up and I waked into the bathroom so she could see that I saw her crying. We waked into the kitchen and ate breakfast. Then we waked to school and guess who was standing in the entry yeah mason was there, and he said "hey Natalia, I forgot to ask for your number. Can I have it?" I said, "yeah Haha sure, here" and then he asked, "want to hang out after school?" Zoe jumped and said "yeah sure she can, pike her up at 6 pm. I will text you the address". "okay see you then" he answered and then he waked to class and I swear I saw him smile. Then I yelled "Zoe WHAT THE HELL, WHY DID YOU DO THAT" "girl you need to get a boyfriend, you have known him in a week I think is time and he is crazy hot, ever girl is drool over him and he likes YOU" she said. "Fine" I said. The rest of the day when fast. Zoe said "run we only have 2 hours to get you ready, we need to get to the mall. It is makeover time". At the mall she chose a tight black dress it was pretty but I didn't really like mason so I didn't know if this would give him the wrong ideas, but of course Zoe would listen.

2 hours after, mason was at my door and he really looked hot; no Natalia stop you don't like him. He took me to a fancy restaurant, and we ate, and then he asked if we should go to, he's house and for some dumb ass reason I said yes. At his house I waked into his bedroom, he went out in the kitchen and I could hear that he made popcorn, he yelled from the kitchen "just find a movie whatever you want to see". 2 minutes after he came into the bedroom. He said "why are you sitting on the floor? Come and sit on the bedroom I made popcorn." I said "okay Haha". I sat on the bed with him and we watched "follow me (no escape)" it is a horror movie. I screamed and jumped closer to mason; I look at him and he smiled. I could feel my heart beating fast, I smiled back, and I just thought "you are really not like other boy huh? I think I actually like you." 1 hour and 32 minutes after, is the movie done and he asked me if I wanted to sleepover I said, "that would be great, but I have to ask my mom first". I called my mom and asked if I could sleep at Zoe's plays and she said ofc and then I called Zoe and told her, she said "okay if she calls me, I will tell her that you are here, have a goodnight HAHA no funny business okay?" I laughed and said "ofc not Haha". Mason said, "I will sleep on the floor if you want me to" And I replied, "no it is okay we can both sleep in the bed, right?" he answered, "yeah why not Haha." He looked me in the eyes and said, "Natalia I really like you; I like you a lot". And then he kissed me, and I didn't pull away, I think I kissed him back. Then I pulled away and went to the bathroom at texted Zoe, it went like this:                                                                                                                            Me: Zoe me and mason kissed what should I do??                                                                                                                                                             Zoe: what, the hell I said no funny business but was it good?? Haha                                                                                                                                      Me: Zoe I'm serious please help me                                                                                                                                                                  Zoe: OK just smile at him and then go back to sleep you know I have a long day tomorrow I have to go, to my brother's trial                                                                         Me: yeah, sorry do you want me to be there                                                                                                                                                                       Zoe: no Natalia just because my life is a mess doesn't mean yours have to be too; you just have fun with mason, I will tell your mom that you are with us Me: OK goodnight and thanks                                                                                                                                                                                  Zoe: ofc, goodnight to you too.                                                                                                                                                                                 Then I went out of the bathroom and in the bedroom. I smiled at him and told him that I want to sleep and if it was okay, if I slept close to him. He said, "yeah that no problem and you can brow my t-shirt if you like." I said, "thanks can you maybe turn around so i can change Haha." He replied, "uh yeah sorry, you are just so beautiful I can take my eyes off you." I giggled, smiled and said "thanks". He t-shirt was big and long I didn't where anything but my underwear and bra under. I put my head on his shoulder and looked up at him, he smiled I did too. He said, "Natalia you make me a better person, you are special". "so are we a thing" I said. He said, "yes I guess Haha". He kissed me on my forehead and said, "goodnight beautiful". I fell a sleep with a smile on my face.

Next day

I woke up and mason waste there, but then he waked in and with the best breakfast ever and he said, "good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" "yeah, I did, did you make that huh?" I replied. He said, "yeah I did but only for you". I said, "thank you, you really just made my day". He smiled; we ate together. We just had the best time and then we agreed that we would keep this a secret. At 5 pm we went out in the kitchen and we made dinner together. I asked if he came from another land and he said, "yeah I am half Italian" I said, "yeah I could see some Italian in you Haha." He laughed too. Could this actually; be really am I the happy on in this story, am I the one who gets the boy? Zoe texted me and told me that there were charging him as an adult and that he maybe; be sent to jail for 10 years. I asked if there anything I could do but she said no so I went back to mason, but I kinder felt bad for not doing anything. 2 weeks went were mason and I had the best time of our life and after the 2 weeks we decided that we would make it public, so the next day we went to school together and we hold hands, everyone was looking at us, but it didn't madder I loved mason I would kill for him, he is something special.

Zoe said "so... you and mason huh?" I replied, "yeah for some time now, sorry I didn't tell you, but I thought with everything going on with your brother it was kinder hard to tell you sorry". She said, "it okay, I just don't want to lose you to a boy" I hugged her and said, "never think that a boy could replays you, you are too special". She cried and said, "thanks you sis". I whispered "ofc sis." The day went fast after that. At the end of the day a girl yelled at me "slut you don't deserve mason, whore". a tear went down my cheat, it hurt but didn't madder. 1 week after mason and I was having a lot of fun, Zoe and I wasn't that close anymore, we didn't hang so much anymore. *bib* a text from Zoe "Natalia I think I just saw mason kiss another girl; didn't you know he was cheating?" "no what it couldn't be really she just what us to break up" I thought I texted her "liar stop texting me".

My friends started slipping away from me and even Mason started slipping away. He won't be out early and return late at night and when I asked him just Said, "relax is just the boys". But I didn't believe him so one day I followed him, I saw him kiss a girl. ZOE was right all along, and I didn't believe in her, I was running to Zoe's house. I knock on her door and she saw me and asked, "what do you want". I started crying and with a low voice I said, "you were right about Mason I am so, so sorry forgive me please". She held my hand and said, "Natalia it is okay, I would probably have done the same and fuck that guy, you are too good for him". I cried and we went inside. We talked about her brother; she said "Natalia, his bail I on 50.000$ I don't know what to do, my dad is work a lot to pay the bail". Her brother is only 18 years old; his birthday was one day before trial and that's why they charged him as an adult. My birthday was in 2 day and then it would be 17. I asked but his trial was about as she said "they found some drugs in his car and the drugs that they found is very dangerous and very illegal here, but it was set his because I was with him and there was nothing, Natalia what are we going to do, my father can keep working this hard"

So that what happed

110 days later

Zoe has a boyfriend I'm so happy for her, she is in a good relationship, but I'm still single, and I am not looking for a boyfriend. Mason didn't even try to contact me what a loser. Zoe and I had been working really, hard with her dad and today we are going to pay Armando' bail. We are on the way to pay Armando's bail; Zoe is looking so happy on the way to the courthouse. He is going to get released tomorrow. "Hey Zoe, how does Armando look" I ask because I haven't seen him. Zoe: "wait that's true you haven't seeing Armando, okay so he has green eyes, brown light skin, he is kinder muscle, dark brown hair, he is Hispanic like us and really tall aha". (In a laughing voice) okay I well look for that aha.

Next day

I am at Zoe's house and Armando I on his way over her, it all, ready for him, we cleaned his room so it's ready for him. The time is 4.24 pm and he is arriving at 4.30 pm. Me and Zoe are just sitting and taking about how glad she that he is finally coming home. and then he walked in and she started crying and gave him a hug he cries a little too. He came over to get give me a hug too and I just hugged him back it's awkward. He looks me deeply in my eyes and says, "and who are you, mi amiga?" Zoe reply's "uh yeah Armando this is Natalia she is 17, from Spain and my best friend she helped pay your bail. Natalia this Armando". Armando: "well Natalia gracias mi amiga" "de nada armando" i reply. Zoe is rolling her eyes "guys just talk English please!". I laugh "no Hermana aha am just joking". Armando: "okay Hermana everything for you". Zoe: "thanks! Armando your room is ready for you, we cleaned Natalia and I." "thanks Hermana and mi amiga I that nice for you guys" said Armando

NEXT PART IS NOT READY I YET