Chapter 1 Larry's first night at the Billy the Kid museum

Larry's POV: tonight I had just started my new job at museum in Lincoln County New Mexico. things was going great i knew about the exhibits coming to life because they came to life in the first two museums that i had worked for. night  came and the exhibits came to life. i had noticed a young boy about age 17 or 18 standing alone looking out the window with a sad look on his face i walked over to him and asked him his name. he told me that his name was  William H. Bonney better know as Billy the Kid. i knew about him and that this was his museum. i talked to him for a very long time. i noticed that it was getting daylight and that the exhibits returned back to the way that they were suppose to be all but Billy. thought to myself that this was strange that maybe Billy wasn't one of the exhibits but what was he doing here?

 thought to myself that this was strange that maybe Billy wasn't one of the exhibits but what was he doing here?

Billy's POV: I had woke up from a nightmare and i had walked out of the office where i was sleeping. and i ended up meeting the night guard here at the museum that was named after me. aside from Jesse James i am the only old west outlaw that has a museum named after him. i  talked to Larry that helped to have someone to talk to. i know that he thought that i was one of the living exhibits. but i wasn't one of the living exhibits we talked for a very long time. by the time that daylight had came the exhibits had returned to the way that they were suppose to be. but i didn't Larry asked me what i was doing here. i told him that i lived here at the museum. because i didn't any other place to. now that Larry and i had became friends and i help him guard the museum.

there will be more to this story soon