🤍anna shumate🤍

🤍 - miselanious / random.

imagine this as the concept of Aladdin and you're Aladdin as his best friend, your name will still be y/n and imagine anna as jasmine's lil sister i guess? idk

aladdin: y/n we promised mother we would never steal past hers and fathers passing. we promised.

you: al, i love you and all but we need to survive ya know? you also promised Princess Jasmine of Agrabah to meet her by the fountain yet your sorry ass was saved by genie and i'm still here at 21 years old without a girlfriend or boyfriend.

aladdin: watch your mouth y/n. i'm going to get us back in our feet

he snatched the piece of bread from your hand as you screached

" FOOD DOESNT COUNT! "

aladdin: y/n! BE QUIET! we are in an alley way because of your antics

guard: THEIF! THEIF!

as you make your get away using a clothing line and an old garbage can lid sliding into your best friends — now your — fort and bringing the piece of bread from your pocket as aladdin rolled his eyes as he wiped his sweat using his robe as he made a lame excuse to see your sister in law at the Palace of Agrabah.

*time skip*

you: al, i'm going to get jasmine.
aladdin: okay, me and aboo will be waiting here for you to come back. with my wife.

you: stop being salty.

he rolled his eyes as on the way in your eyes met from across the king hall. her hazelnut/brown eyes piercing into yours as she introduced herself.

???: hello, i'm Princess Anna of Agrabah. Welcome to the palace.

and that there ladies and gents was the blossom to a beautiful love story that y/n rubbed into aladdin's face with your more romantic story and how your now wife, was more gorgeous than ever.