02

Day one

Day one

   "Up and at 'em!" My fathers loud voice jilted me from my sleep.

I glared at him as he laughed, "I love your morning hair."

I patted the sides of my head at this to immediately feel the mess. I ran my fingers through it in an attempt to tame it.

"FP gave me the run down over that school. You stick with the Serpents, you hear me?" I glanced back to my father at his tone.

"What if I don't like them?" I glared slightly at him.

"You will. Even if you don't you stick with them and wear your skins." My father gave me a hard look.

"One or the other." I rationalized, I didn't want to tarnish my skins by hanging around a bunch of Riverdale wimps.

"Hang with the kids." My father chose with a raise of the brow. I had hoped he wouldn't have said that but I should have known better. He wanted me to socialize.

He wanted me to forget my friends.

"Hey, at least I didn't stick you with all the Northsiders like FP's kid." I meet my fathers eyes at this.

"FP's got a kid?" Why would the Serpent King keep his blood away from the gang?

"Boy your age." My father nods which only makes me wonder if the boy is as fine as FP is. My mind flashes the memory of the tall boys smirk.

I stand from my bed finally with a deep sigh before stretching myself out.

"Keys on the counter, Playboy." Are the words my father leaves me with before he goes off down the hall.

"Bye Daddy!" I yelled after him with a shake of my head.

I tugged through boxes of clothes until I found possible contenders of my outfit. I didn't mind school really I just hated most of the students. I got in a fight every other week in Las Vegas.

I tugged the tight clothes on with a groan, I was so tired. I had stayed up past two in the morning trying to put things away.

 I had stayed up past two in the morning trying to put things away