One🤍

"And done!"

Hi im izuku midoroyia. Im currently 18 and well ive been in this hospital for as long as i can remember. I have to distance myself from people who have the same problem as me. If i get there bacteria it could end terrible for me and the other person involved. Which is one reason why I follow the rules. And because i have a bestfriend whos a total control freak and on who follows everything i do so i have to set a good example. That may be them.

Knock knock!

"Hold on!" I yelled from my side of the door. I went to grab my mask and gloves than slid the door open to see my nurse.right..its 8 time for my meds.

"Oh your bright and early as usual going to see someone midoroyia?" She says  placing the new pill bottle on my bed.

"They were actually going to come and see me but its fine." I said grabing my water and letting the pills spill dow my throat.

"Well alright. Theres also two new kids down the hall be friendly would you they dont speak much"

"Im on it!" I jokingly said. After a few minutes i let my hair out my sloppy bun and headed down the hall.

Hm..it is really quiet down here. I next on the first door room 301. No reply so I knocked again but received the same answer. So i tried the next door. Room 302.

I knocked a bit louder than i did on the first one this time."hello?" I knocked again.

Maybe they went to the loby or something. I was about to give up and started to walk away when i heard the door open. I flung back around to face the tall blonde. He looked tired and upset. He was only opening the door to the point where i could see his bed and nothing else. I walked back up to the room. Even tho i had my mask on i kept my distance.

"Uh if your hear to tell me about my visiting hours again i told you already im not i-"

"Umm actually no i-i dont work here."

His face turned into a slight smirk. "What are you my stalking? Arent you a bit shortt to be stalking me?" He said steping out his door and closing it. Completely infront of me.

"Im n-not a stalker. I just find it better for me to know everyone here." I replied

His smirk went away and he sighed. "So your one of those huh? Uh i hate people like you"

"W-what do you mean"

"The controling shit-nerds like yourself. Thinking you can just control anyone you want huh?" He started to walk closer to me.

"You probably havent broke a single rule since you've gotten here" at this point he was completely hovering over me.

"F-five f-feet apart"

He rolled his eyes and clicked his tounge. Than started to slowly back away.

"You really are one of those goody two-shoes" he mumbled out.

I didn't respond. I knew it was true. Ive been like this  since forever.

"Why are you still here? Nerd" he said slowly opening his door.

"T-to be friends"

"Friends?" He chuckled out. "I dont need friends were all gonna die eventually anyway so who needs to waste there time with more people who are just gonna make life stressful"

"I- c-can at least know your name?"

He sighed. "Its kat-

"Kacchannnn~!" A yellow haired boy hummed as he travled down the hall with a red head.

I faced the blonde who looked absolutely pissed. "I told you fuckers not to call me that."

"But it so catchyyyyy"

"Whos this bakubro?" The red head said facing me.

"Hes none and stop calling me that shitty name!"

"Im denki kamnari" the yellow haired said.

"Just call me kiri short for kirshima" the red head said.

"Im i-izuku midoroyia" I mumbled out.

"And thissssss is katsuki bakugooooo" he said pointing to the blonde.

"I kinda like the name kacchan.."

"You can't totally call him that!" Denki yelled

"No he cant none can!"

"Kacchan Kacchan Kacchan~"

"FINE THAN I GET TO CALL YOU DENCE FACE HIM SHITTY HAIR AND THAT ONE DEKU!"

"Heyy my hair isnt shitty!" Kirshima yelled.

"What the hell is a deku?" Denki questioned.

"I-it stands for useless-goody two shoes! Now all of you get the fuck out of my face" he said stomping past us down the hall in a hurry.

The other two continued to laugh as my eyes tracked the angry blonde. He was rude. Has a potty mouth. Doesn't follow the rules. And has an extremely short temper. But something about him just now...made my heart jump.