Two🖤

"18..19..20! And done!" I handed the grumpy blonde that was on the bed the container .

"You really find doing this bullshit fun" he said throwing the container at the wall.

"Hey! Dont do that!" I said chasing after the pill bottle. "You need to start taking your medications the right way."

"Im guessing one of the nurses told you huh, and thought your nerdy ass could change my mind"

"Well fine." I sat on the end of the bed making sure i kept my distance. "What's something you  want from me."

He sat up and smirked at me. "I want you to say fuck it"

"Y-you want me to say f-fuck it..?"

"Not the word you dumbass. I mean i want you to take risk."

What? "I dont know what you mean by that"

"Go out with me tonight meet me at the main lobby ill show you what i mean."

"Will you take your medicine "

He looked me in the eyes and poped the pill in his mouth. "Tonight 9 sharp, dont be late you owe me these are disgusting."

I chuckled. I headed out and down the hall to my room. Not before i was stoped by a dearest guest.

"Midoroyia "

"Shoto"

"You cant keep avoiding me you know"

"Im not avoiding you"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really " I chuckled. "Its not my fault you moved your room to a few doors down. "

"Blah blah"
We both chuckled.

"Wanna got to the spot tonight?"

"Actually i have other plans"

"Ouu well look at you,  growing up on me huh"

"Its not what you think" i said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah? Is this about that blonde?" Mina said joining us.

All he did was ask if I could meet him at the lobby nothing more nothing less. Now move you guys are gonna make me late"

"Ohh were gonna make you late? Were gonna make u late?"

"I think were gonna make him late" they teased .

I rolled my eyes.

"Lets us know what happens " Todoroki says walking away.

"Youll be late if you dont hury~" mina said chuckling .

I headed to my room. I quickly got dressed and headed to the lobby. I waited patiently. Than there he was. the tall blonde with his normal resting face. "hey'

"hi"

i picked the string up and waved around the other end.

"the fuck is this for"

"so we can stay five feet apart at all times."

he rolled his eyes.

"you gonna be like this the whole time"

"only a few hours loser" he grabbed the string and walked infront of me. he never told me where we were going he just told me to come. to be honest i was scared , this guy was no joke but atleast he would be taking his meds, so all things are worth it.  he continued to walk infront of me not saying a word . i took this time to examine the blonde more. he was much taller then me and had alot of muscle. his hands are always in his pocket and he walks with his head slightly down. i titled my head to the side. his eyes are a sharp red and his eyebrows are also blonde, they make him look angry. but he also has bags under his eyes.

the sharp eyes shot to their left as he caught me watching him. i blushed and quickly telted my head back.  he chuckled and opened the door. we got on an elevator and he clicked the 12th floor.  i was confused but i didn't say anything.
we walked more untill we were met with a door that led to a balcony.

the blonde stoped and faced me.
"dekus first "

i rolled my eyes. i opened the door to the sweet calm breeze and the bright city lights and stars .  woah .

the blonde walked up behind me. and we both leaned towards the ledge and admired the few for a second.

"well, aren't you gonna give a back story or some shit"

i faced towards the blonde who didn't take his eyes off the view. the gaze he has on the lights . a shimmer of hope in his eyes.

"I've been here since i was 9 nothing more to it. my parents continued to visit me over the years but sometimes they get busy. "

"hm"

"well you ?"

"were all in here for the same reasons. were sick right? does it really matter my back story or my reasoning for being here "

i faced back towards the blonde. he had that same gaze that focused on the lights. why did he always have to take things to the negative.

"my parents vist most the time. but thats about it. like you said. they get busy. " he finally took his eyes of the lights and faced me .

my chest got tingly. and the breeze swayed his hair . the city lights brightened his eyes and i could tell by the change in his face from a hard gaze to a soft one, that the lights had done the same for mine. he stepped closer towards me.
and for a second i didn't feel like i was standing at the roof of my hospital. the very thing ive known my whole life . i felt like i was just standing with him. as he got closer breaking the gap between us i inched further. he dropped the string from his pocket and smirked.

"your easier to break then i thought. what happened to five feet apart hm deku?"

i blushed and pushed him off me. "y-you tricked me !"

"calm down. you feel fine dont you , see nothing happened were still breathing our recycled air "

as angry as i was, he was right. we were both completely fine . "what the hell"

i faced the blonde he was still close to me and leaned back on the ledge refocusing his gaze on the lights. " what if i told you there was nothing to worry about"