From The Eyes Of An Assassin || Philly Nice Remix

The next instrumental came in, and Pico decided to use a song Boyfriend knew, which happened to be Philly Nice, the second song that the two sang back then.

While wanting to keep it easy for his opponent, he also wanted to make more progress on undoing the corruption that had been inflicted onto him and Boyfriend. Pico would find another way to help Girlfriend. He just wanted to focus on saving at least one of them. So he added some more faster parts into the song, and just as expected of him, Boyfriend caught up rather easily.

The song ended, and the corruption on Boyfriend retracted back, revealing more of his face and body. Giving Pico a look of appreciation, Pico smiled back.

Then as soon as it had retreated, the corruption shot back up at Boyfriend, catching the two off guard.

It started to wrap around the uncorrupted bits of his body, and he shot Pico a look of fear and panic before the corruption covered his entire body again. Pico's corruption also continued to spread, leaving about a quarter of his face and most of his arm left untouched. His hand holding his gun started to shake uncontrollably, too. He was getting weaker, and he didn't think he could hold on much longer.

You're exhausted.
Don't give up.

________
aaaaa another chapter in the same day woohoo
this time i wrote it without paper so if its bad then ack
its a lot easier than having it pre-written tho